Zero PERM Approvals, 1000 s of queries. PERM SUCKS

vjkiran

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
My self and my friends are waiting to apply in PERM . Some of my friends applied 60 days back.

This is our frustration on PERM system.

We are all set to file our applications thru PERM.
My employer spoke to us, He said they have already applied for some of our guys , No approvals yet. They don't even know their status.
He asked us to wait until some approvals come in.

1. No one received any approvals yet. If there are copule of approvals, they are not from the Software category.
2. According to my employer, even there are couple of approvals . Their attorneys are not revealing the information.
3. No body knows exactly about the status terms of perm application , i.e AUDIT, REVIEW, CERTIFIED.
4. No boday knows exactly how many days it takes for an application to approve/ reject.
5. Technically PERM System rejected most of the applications but they are accepted all of them manually and processing it. Still no decision after 70 days.
6. Every one says Software problems ? How can DOL release a system with out testing?
7. We are the one suffering from this type careless irresponsible people.
8. Ridiculous system , Even BEC centers are like that. People are suffering from these 2 systems.

Any body in the same boat.
If any one knows any PERM approval details post here.

Thanks
VJ

vjkiran said:
Hi Guys,
My self and my friends are waiting to apply in PERM . Some of my friends applied 60 days back.

This is our frustration on PERM system.

We are all set to file our applications thru PERM.
My employer spoke to us, He said they have already applied for some of our guys , No approvals yet. They don't even know their status.
He asked us to wait until some approvals come in.

1. No one received any approvals yet. If there are copule of approvals, they are not from the Software category.
2. According to my employer, even there are couple of approvals . Their attorneys are not revealing the information.
3. No body knows exactly about the status terms of perm application , i.e AUDIT, REVIEW, CERTIFIED.
4. No boday knows exactly how many days it takes for an application to approve/ reject.
5. Technically PERM System rejected most of the applications but they are accepted all of them manually and processing it. Still no decision after 70 days.
6. Every one says Software problems ? How can DOL release a system with out testing?
7. We are the one suffering from this type careless irresponsible people.
8. Ridiculous system , Even BEC centers are like that. People are suffering from these 2 systems.

Any body in the same boat.
If any one knows any PERM approval details post here.

Thanks
VJ

VJ - I am in a similar boat with my company, but maybe we can share some info - email me at vault.member@gmail.com