Your Views about consulting companies

tasprak

Your Views about GlobalTsys consulting company

Friends,

Iam in the process of my 6th year completion unfortunately my perm labour is approved but 140 is still pending. Is it worth to take a approved perm labour and file the premium 140 through a company. The history of the company is not that good. They have couple of consultants working on project but most of the other consultant just run their payroll through this company and workon other jobs(i.e Groceries stores, Gas Stations etc) However this company charges them for keeping them on there payroll and files there GC. Unfortunately I heard couple of guys who are dummy on the company payroll got their perm labour and 140's cleared. It is a chicago based company called as GlobalTsys.

They do want me to pay the labour cost plus something else to there company.

I would greatly appreciate if you can give me your feedback.

Thanks

TP

Last edited by a moderator:
Companies like this are one of the main causes we are in the retrogression. God knows how many of these desi companies have filed for multiple labors just to make money off other people who are looking for approved labor.

I think you should not be with this kind of company which is the cause for the retrogression. This kind of company continues the labor application even if the person is no longer working with them just to get the approved labor and then auction that off. It is very legitimate to get a substitute labor if it is from your own company and if they do not charge you anything. But if the company is just giving you the approved labor for some $$ then sooner or later you will be paying a big price.

I hope people start reporting companies like this to the ICE to get rid of un-necessary traffic in the line for the LC.

Nothing against you tasprak.

All I can say is that company like this is doing illegal activities and should be punished. Anyone who joins this type of company which does nothing but illegal activities are also part of the illegal activities. I suggest, do not be a part of this illegal activities, it will hurt you and all out there in a line waiting for GC proces.

-- GCSeeker2003

tasprak said:
Friends,

Iam in the process of my 6th year completion unfortunately my perm labour is approved but 140 is still pending. Is it worth to take a approved perm labour and file the premium 140 through a company. The history of the company is not that good. They have couple of consultants working on project but most of the other consultant just run their payroll through this company and workon other jobs(i.e Groceries stores, Gas Stations etc) However this company charges them for keeping them on there payroll and files there GC. Unfortunately I heard couple of guys who are dummy on the company payroll got their perm labour and 140's cleared. It is a chicago based company called as GlobalTsys.

They do want me to pay the labour cost plus something else to there company.

I would greatly appreciate if you can give me your feedback.

Thanks

TP

Remarks about GlobalTsys

mydearcard said:
tasprak
I would suggest to stay away from such bloodsuckers. Start GC with some decent company

Thank you very much for all your replies. I greatly appreciate it and with respect I will be away from this company. In fact if there is a way we can report this kind of companies....Where do I report any idea...I will be the first person to report about GlobalTsys for supporting illegal activities and supporting the people by running their payroll..... This is royally screwing the people who are really paying the taxes, Socio etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to report such crooks. Just call up USCIS/DOL and they'll take care of these guys.
Don't join them. You'll simply land yourself in trouble, guaranteed.
I've heard of some shady companies but running paycheck and making people work in grocery stores/gas station is really rock bottom, man.
This oh so totally sucks.

Frying pan

The fire always looks more alluring when you are in the frying pan. Look my friend, now you are in the queue, as hopeless as it looks you are fair and square in the line, retrogression will not last forever.
If you do what you are thinking about, you might get lucky and get away, but in this era of (rightly) enhanced scrutiny and enforcement you might very well get caught and exposed and embarassed. You will not only lose any chance of immigration to the USA but also feel quite hollow about what you did, besides do you really want to work in a grocery store or a gas station? Now is all that worth it to you? You make your choice. Nothing anyone else here can tell you.