Yes, why wait for GC when India is rising.

I am ready do something to change the way they think back home.

techy2468 said:
its true guys that we feel sorry about the state of our country of birth.....but i am not sure all of us will be able to do something to make it better(including me, why waste my time when people over there never think twice about their state of life.....they think that is how life is supposed to be....keep compromising and keep adjusting and keep living and keep producing more miserable lives...).

not quite true. open category student seats are the only seats available for them to compete. SC seats are reserved and hence not available for open category students to compete for.
if a seat is being left vacant, the society has failed to provide adequate opportunities for a SC student to take advantange of the vacant seat.

every community has helped build India (whatever good or bad state it is in today). everyone should have access to opportunities for succes there.

gc_in_us said:
See this is what is happening here.....

There are seats vacant because there are no qualified SC/ST students available. Just because of this quota the students who really has a qualification can not get in to IIT.

Government should support the people to educate and not prevent qualified students from getting the right education