Yahoo!..Concurrent I-140 approved, with security check pending

candie

Registered Users (C)
Here is the detail:

Concurrent filed I-140/485 in one package on 8/18/2003
FBI name check still pending as of 9/4/2004
I-140 approved 9/16/2004, exactly 13 month from the date of filing.
No touch on I-485 yet

I am quite desperate since they say they will not process I-140 until I-485 is "adjust-ready". But they seems to shift from this policy for concurrently filed cases now.

Congrats. Good to see that the I-140 are moving at csc after a very long time.

By next jit the processing time may be oct-03 for i-140

Congrats

I am happy for you. Thanks for all the help you rendered.

Looks like finally CSC has started working on 140 cases.
So our effort did help.

congratulations

good luck. wonder why it takes FBI so long to do the name checks. it shouldn't take more than 30 seconds to run a check in their computer system

baywatcher

Can you please tell me how did you find out that the name check is still pending. I am asking this because i am getting the following message online after fp.

My fp was on aug-24.

On August 26, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

That this means that it is pending with fbi.

Hello Candie;

Your I-140/485 was filed in EB3 or EB2. Mine was filed concurrently on jul/28/03 in EB-3. BUt nothing happened so for. I am worried now. :confused:

Hi Candie,

Sep 17 seems like a lucky day, my i140 also got approved EB-3 PD 09/15/2004 true concurrent. However my I485 is still pending and i am not sure if its FBI check or not.. Whats your i485 message saying? Snap shot of mine is

On April 17, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Labor filed 08/01/2001
I140/485 concurrent 09/15/2003
I140 approved 09/17/2003
i485 recieved fp 04/17/2004

name check

Hi, Murthy_

Here how you can get name check result:
FBI Name Check Inquiry Fax (202) 324-3367 (Mention Name/DOB/A#/Ph#/Addr#/Email/Fax)

Now days FBI told me it is common to have name check delay more than one year. My record should be very clean unless there is similar bad name. However, my spouse's name check has cleared half year back. So I will wait for a week to see if there is status change on I-485.

2Hard2GetGC

The status is the same as of the following for myself and my spouse. My name check is still pending while my spouse' completed a away back. So the message does not indicate any thing about name check. It only tells you that your fingerprint result is received.

Current Status:

On April 17, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

candie Congrets!!!
My RD is the same as yours but I did not hear anything from CSC. Is yours EB2 or EB3? What about your company size? Have you made the inquiry either by fax or email?

Need luck 4 GC

EB2, the congressman has helped me to inquiry about my I-140 as well as the general I-140 delay issue in CSC

However, I think most I-140 of my RD has been either approved or touched.

There is no RFE on my I-140, no LUD change until I see the approval.

My company is about 4000 now, with small scale lay-off almost each quarter.

candie,

Thanx for the reply. I made an inquiry via email and got a super FAST(made on Friday late in the afternoon and response on Monday morning)reply as follows;

We are currently processing I-140 (d) cases received on or before July 23,
Your case was filed on August 19, 2003. Please allow at least another 30
days.

This is BS cuz as we all know a lot of cases have been ajudicated already. But, I can't say "C'mon I know you are processing cases received on the same day as mine or even later than mine."

Btw, my LUD is 4/14/04 and did not change even I made the inquiry. I bet they don't even want to take a look at my case b4 giving the BS reply. What the LUD thing mean? What should I do?

needluck4GC said:
candie,

Thanx for the reply. I made an inquiry via email and got a super FAST(made on Friday late in the afternoon and response on Monday morning)reply as follows;

We are currently processing I-140 (d) cases received on or before July 23,
Your case was filed on August 19, 2003. Please allow at least another 30
days.

This is BS cuz as we all know a lot of cases have been ajudicated already. But, I can't say "C'mon I know you are processing cases received on the same day as mine or even later than mine."

Btw, my LUD is 4/14/04 and did not change even I made the inquiry. I bet they don't even want to take a look at my case b4 giving the BS reply. What the LUD thing mean? What should I do?
What email address did you use for finding out?

Thanks.

For Candie

Hey Candie,

Any change in your I485 status? I sent a FAX to FBI on Sep7 regarding the name check and it came back today Sep 27, with the Pending Status since Oct 2003. My I485 is however approved on Sep 21, 2004 or atleast thats what the case status says and i got the e-mails. I am still waiting for approval letter, but not sure if that FAX initiate the process.

Anyways good luck with your i485.

No problem

whorl1quote said:
is it a good idea to send email to CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov if my RD is not yet reached the published date?
But you will get standard reply saying we are processing applications received
on so and so date. This reply will happen in mail immediatley and a letter will
arrive after 1 1/2 months. By the way this is my personal experience.