www.amtexsystems.com

sapkmr

Hello Friends,
Any info on Amtex systems. They are based out in NY.
Anybody's GC is going through them. Any feedback on their GC process is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

P.S. I apologize for posting it here, I thought may be some one here came acros this company, as i did not get any response from related forum.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Sorry....

No news is also not good. I have no idea about this company and I am not saying it is bad...but be sure about them on this big decision.

sapkmr said:
Hello Friends,
Anybody's GC is going through them. Any feedback on their GC process is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

P.S. I apologize for posting it here, I thought may be some one here came acros this company, as i did not get any response from related forum.

One of my friend works for the company from the last 2 years. I am joining the company shortly to file my labor. I did enough research. It is a good company. 200+ employees. existing from 1997. No games. fair enough.

Thanks.

sapkmr said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks,

Need more information

Would anyone give me more information on New York based Amtex Systems ? How do they treat their employees ? Are they able to get GC approved for their employess..

Thanks for eny information

As far as I know, it is a decent company. Far better than other desi consultancies, who rips you off!

Lc

When compare with other desi body shop, this body shop will *uck only 0.9 gal of blood where as other desi may *uck 1gal. that is the difference.

Are u planing to file LC or GC or h1 or i-140 or 1-485?

I am not clear about immi...

Amtexsystems, is it geniuine at the time of stamping ?

Hi buddies
From your previous messages, i guess after a lot of research, you all finally went for H1B with Amtexsystems. I also agree with it and want to know about your experience 1) cooperation from Amtex systems as far as documentation procurement 2) your views at the time of stamping at the consulate 3) Any advice from your end i am planning to go with Amtex systems and file my H1B.
Please reply me, as it will strongly guide me for filing my H1B.

Thanks a lot..
Neel

Amtex Systems

Hello
I am close to getting my GC with Amtex Systems, never had any issues, full cooperation. I agree with Saro28 that it is a desi company, but they treat their employees well. Visit their office you will know the different, they are not a desi jersey co! We are a group of friends, 4 of which have H1 thro Amtex.. no issues whatsover... so go on!
BTW: They have solid marketing, I was fed up of the number of calls and interviews that were set both the times I was looking.. but I guess it is better to be swamped with calls than be on the bench! :)

Amtex

Hi,

For what I know Amtex has a big development center in Chennai, and is is credited with US consulate in India. One of my friend who got stamping from India a month back was asked by INS to produce a letter from client. I think it is going to be the new game from consulate now. Amtex has several onsite projects also at various clients so they are able to provide documentation that other companies are not able to provide. He didnt have any issues at all since all the documentation was given in order. When you go for the visa stamping, just be casual, if you show over anxiety, the guys at consulate become suspicious. All the best!
Rest is luck

ndpd said:
Hi buddies
From your previous messages, i guess after a lot of research, you all finally went for H1B with Amtexsystems. I also agree with it and want to know about your experience 1) cooperation from Amtex systems as far as documentation procurement 2) your views at the time of stamping at the consulate 3) Any advice from your end i am planning to go with Amtex systems and file my H1B.
Please reply me, as it will strongly guide me for filing my H1B.

Thanks a lot..
Neel