Wrong PD

cr52401

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I got my aproval few weeks ago. The PD is the same with recipt date. I guess they made a mistake. Can someone help me. I really appriciate it.
:confused: :confused:

same thing happened with my 140 at TSC. They gave me a PD of 11/22 which is the receipt date of my 140 by TSC. So my RD, ND and PD all show the same date as 11/22/05.

Was your LC through PERM or old way of labor approval or substitute labor?

In my case, I had old approved LC and 140 from my previous company and we requested the TSC to grant us the previous PD of June 2000.

I had two LC from same company. One perm and one RIR. I got the approval from PERM first and 140 got approved with the correct PD of 5-2005. Later I received the RIR approval for the same job and the same company. My lawyer said we can file for new 140 with RIR. We did and we got the approval in 3 weeks but the wrong PD. She send the request to correct the problem but sofar no news.
What did you do to correct it? Lets share our expereince to get it resolved.
It should be a way to get it fixed. The PD for RIR is 9-2003 and I want to keep that.
I am EB3 from other word class. Just applied for H1 externtion.
Any information is appriciated.

Thank you.

abcd123_123_3 said:
same thing happened with my 140 at TSC. They gave me a PD of 11/22 which is the receipt date of my 140 by TSC. So my RD, ND and PD all show the same date as 11/22/05.

Was your LC through PERM or old way of labor approval or substitute labor?

In my case, I had old approved LC and 140 from my previous company and we requested the TSC to grant us the previous PD of June 2000.

My lawyer is also trying to get this fixed by TSC but in vain so far.
When she applied for my 485, she again requested the old PD in her covering letter and TSC generated receipt notice for my 485 (I am from India, EB2 which is retrogressed). So I think TSC might have accepted my old PD (June 2000) and hence accepted the 485 petition. But I still wanted her to pursue this 140 PD issue with TSC. I will let you know what happens later.

abcd123_123_3 said:
My lawyer is also trying to get this fixed by TSC but in vain so far.
When she applied for my 485, she again requested the old PD in her covering letter and TSC generated receipt notice for my 485 (I am from India, EB2 which is retrogressed). So I think TSC might have accepted my old PD (June 2000) and hence accepted the 485 petition. But I still wanted her to pursue this 140 PD issue with TSC. I will let you know what happens later.

Thank you abcd_123. I hope you can get it fix soon. Can you just tell me how she contacted TSC. My lawyer send a certified letter and call but no respond yet. I thought may be there is beter way.

Thank you very much. Good luck.

I think she is just calling the 1 800 number like we do to enquire a case status. I don't think she has sent any snail mail.