Written decision mailed

Please let me know if mine is ok

My PD is 12/1999

I applied for 485 in 12/2000.

ND : 12/23/2000
RD : 01/05/2001

At that time i checked and saw that mine was current. Can you please let me know if my application is OK.

I am worried now.

You are Fine

Hopeful_1

You r cool. Don\'t worry. You should receive your approval within few weeks. Again I am assuming you are in EB2 category.

Have a good weekend.

Rajashenoy

No Title

If I applied earlier than my PD... Then, How do they process for finger prints, fee and visa number...

I thought I applied on Jan 19 2001....Then the RD is Jan 22, 2001.

PD Tracker

As a 5th year sufferer in the GC process, I have been tracking PD progressions for INDIA for the last 4 years. Here they are for the period in question.

Month EB2 EB3
12/00 01/01/00 03/08/97
01/01 01/08/00 03/22/97
02/01 04/01/00 05/01/97
03/01 07/15/00 09/01/97
04/01 11/01/00 02/01/98
05/01 C 07/01/98

If your 485 RD is in Jan 01 and your PD is 03/00 category EB2 then your 485 was filed before your PD was current and hence the rejection.

These dates are released around the 10th of each month for the NEXT month. So around Jan 10th 2001 the Prority Dates for Feb 2001 would\'ve got released, but you cannot file until Feb 1st. Maybe that\'s what caused the early filing in your case.

It is unfortunate that INS works this way, going through FP,EAD etc. when it can determine while issuing the 485 Receipt Notice that the 485 was filed before PD was current.

My suggestion is to get a good Immigration Attroney and appeal the case. Especially as you were early by only 9 days.

Good luck

Every one is jumping to conclusions...

Wait till you get the letter in hand (and I pray
 it is just a simple problem) and then work on it
 from there...

That is my two cents worth...

did I file i-485 before PD? please help!

I filed my I-485 in Oct. 2001 (EB1-EA) and got receipt notice in Nov. 2001. When I checked PD for EB1 at that time, it said "Current". Aftering reading all thses messages, I am worried about my case. Please help if I filed I-485 earlier than PD?
Thanks

Discrepancy in receipt notice and approval notice of I-140

Hello Folks,

I had filed for I-140 EB1-OR. The receipt notice says that they recieved petition for EB1-EA. However, my approval notice says that this petition has been approved for EB1-OR

I did not see this as my lawyer gave the receipt notice to me recently alongwith my I-485 receipts.

I am now concerned if INS will make a huge deal about this mistake.

Thank you in advance for any inputs and experiences.

Rajashenoy

No Title

Hi Nervous0,

What hapened to CSC lady? After she got denial, did she contact INS? IF so could you please let me knw the complete details.... I appreciate very muc for your help....Thank you...,

This mail to Nervous0

Hi Nervous0,

What hapened to CSC lady? After she got denial, did she contact INS? IF so could you please let me knw the complete details.... I appreciate very muc for your help....Thank you...,

I got RFE on 02/04/02

Hello

I lernt from AVM that I got RFE, I would like to read out the message it goes like this

"WE MAILED A NOTICE REQUESTING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE OR INFORMATION IN THIS CASE, THE NOTICE EXPLAINS IN DETAIL WHAT ADDITIONAL MATERIAL IS NEEDED, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NOTICE WHAT IS REQUIRED OR IF FOURTEEN DAYS IS PASSED AND NOT RECEIVED A NOTICE TALK TO IMMIGRATION INFORMATION OFFICER(IIO) DURING BUSSINESS HOURS"

My details:-
PD 03/00
RD 02/01
ND 03/01
FP 05/01
EAD/AP 06/01
NSC-EB2-India
Changed employer after 180 days because of Layoff\'s.
Got RFE 02/04/02

Questions For U guys:-
        1)Till now I don\'t know what evidence is required and I did not get RFE notice from my old attorney, attorney says that he did
not recieve any notice till now I feel like he is not paying any attention towards my case due to layoff from that company. Is there any way to find out about RFE?????

2) Presently I am working on EAD, my EAD will expire with in 90 days, please let me know what is the procedure to renewal EAD.

no worry

No worry. your attorney should mail it to you when he received.
I had the same issue. I heard same msg for RFE on Feb 1., but RFE was
dated Feb 4 and mailed out (on Feb 4?). I email my former
attorney\'s office for reminder and called them on Thursday
and they were just about to mail to me. SO I went there to pick it
up. It is about emplyment and status verification in A) B) and C)
I believed it is standard for the content.

Hi Whoknows

Could you explain in detail about your RFE?
Are you planinng to inform INS about Job Change?
Who is the lawyer?

I did not get reply about RFE from my lawyer till now.

written decesion !! Subba reddy, could U pl post the details of it when U get it??

Hello Subba Reddy Garu, could U pl post the details of written decesion by INS, when U get a copy of it, if it is ok with U, based on that we can give U some more info what to do??

ramukesi