WOWWWW!!! FINALLY APPROVED, Jan2002

sanrishi

Registered Users (C)
GUYS,
I finally got approved today. just few minutes before, the online was updated with the message. thank god... it is a wonderful feeling and I am experiencing it right now. My sincere thanks to all in this forum and the wonderful Mr. Rajesh Khanna.

Special thanks to Vijayrc, dengdeng and manumahi for the positive replies for my post y'day. they all predicted correctly.

My Details:
RD: Jan 22, 2002
ND: Feb 04, 2002
1 FP: 03/14/02
2 FP: 7/25/03(online updated on 7/29/03)
AD: 10/03/03

no RFE, with the same employer for more than 3 years.

I sincerely pray to god that all the wonderful people here would get their GCs very soon......

Originally posted by sanrishi
GUYS,
I finally got approved today. just few minutes before, the online was updated with the message. thank god... it is a wonderful feeling and I am experiencing it right now. My sincere thanks to all in this forum and the wonderful Mr. Rajesh Khanna.

Special thanks to Vijayrc, dengdeng and manumahi for the positive replies for my post y'day. they all predicted correctly.

My Details:
RD: Jan 22, 2002
ND: Feb 04, 2002
1 FP: 03/14/02
2 FP: 7/25/03(online updated on 7/29/03)
AD: 10/03/03

no RFE, with the same employer for more than 3 years.

I sincerely pray to god that all the wonderful people would get their GCs very soon......

C O N G R A T S

Yesterday you were asking me when will you get approved, and you get approved today. Just like I am frustrated with no fp notice, and the next day I got it.

Hang on, everybody, when you feel the worst, feel extremely frustrated, then next day you'll get good news.

Originally posted by dengdeng
Yesterday you were asking me when will you get approved, and you get approved today. Just like I am frustrated with no fp notice, and the next day I got it.

Hang on, everybody, when you feel the worst, feel extremely frustrated, then next day you'll get good news.

thanks dengdeng, you are really a nice guy with lot of energy...
you will get your approval soon..................

Congrats and good luck

Dengdeng, you think i should hear some good news soon?

My RD 12/19/01,
ND 12/28/01,
FP 4/3/02,
RFE 6/04/03,
RFE Received 6/17/03.
FP2 7/29/03
Ad : ??

sanrishi,
What a surprise, yesterday you were worried about all kinds of things.....

Congrats !!!

Wow you..

Wow you are really excited and said "Thanks to Rajesh Khanna" instead of "Rajiv Khanna"

Mr. Khanna sorry for it, but hey Congrats to you, hopefully we all will be here announcing soon

Sanrishi,
Congrats ! Did you get your 2nd FP done on the scheduled date.
From the postings it looks like even those who have done 2nd FP
are getting approved 2 months from the scheduled FP.