Working days/hours of INS Alexandria Office?

brrrrr

Registered Users (C)
I got a second FP. I want to try earlier than the scheduled date. Does anyone know the Working Days/Hours of BCIS (INS) Alexandria Office. I don't think they are open every day, as its just an ASC (Application Support Center)

I know they open at 8 am on weekdays.
I don't know what time they open on Saturdays.
I too rec'd 2nd notice, it is on Sat 11 am.

On saturday also it is open from 8-4pm but they won't accept early FP. I tried and returned in-vain. They said to come anytime after the scheduled date upto 85 days, but not before that.

Mine is schedule for Nov 4 !

Let me know your experience !

They are open 8am to 4 pm Tuesday to Saturday. I just went and got mine on this Saturday. It was quite crowded.

I went for early print and the lady initially refused. Ii had airline ticket with me for travel on the day and she said I could come back after my date but not before. I then went to speak to the superviser who also gave me a lecture on how she never does this but then finally allowed me. You can take a chance but I had a hard time.

stuka

what time did you go on Sat, stucka?
I have to go on Sat, 8th Nov 11 am.
If it is crowded on saturday, then I will prepare accordingly ( we got a infant.)
Earlier I went on Oct 8th wednesday 8 am and there was no crowd at all.

I reached at 9am. I meant crowded in the sense that the staff was busy so they were not too inclined to help me out since I did not have an appointment.

However, if you do have an appointment it should not be a problem at all. The line forms at the door itself and once you have the initial form it does not take more then 45 minutes to be done.

Stuka probably made them feel like he had genuine reason for early FP, so he was lucky to get through it.

But Alexandria office is not accepting any early FP's. Myself and few of my friends we all tried but no one succeeded.

Well my suggestions don't even try. But if you still want to take a chance its upto you.

Good Luck

I too got denied for early FP at Alexandria!!

My scheduled date was 10/30. But I just went casually on 10/16(Thur) since I was successful in my 1st FP done early. But at the front desk the ladies abruptly refused to entertain and bluntly said to come on appointed day. So I returned unsuccessful. But if you want to take a chance try it out. You could get a lucky break.

Basically I acted the same way all desis act in government offices back home. Had a pleading expression and went "please madam" again and again.

That big black lady kept yelling at me she would not do it but I just stood there going please please and she signed while still yelling. All these sarkari haraamkhors are the same, be it Delhi or DC.

Ego massage helps.

Oh yeah, the lady at the desk is a bitch. I spoke to her boss after the lady at the desk turned me down. Her office is to the immediate right of the reception desk as you enter.