Worked More Hours in UK student visa

terryadamson7

Hello...

Four years ago I was in UK to complete my Bsc in Business Management. During my stay I worked more than 20hours to get more pocket money to go around the country.

I was caught just two weeks before my planned departure. So I directly told the police officer that I am going to exit in two weeks. So before going in for further investigation, they spot deported me to my home country since I am going to exit.

I got a police clearance from UK and it says nothing about this.

But the police clearance from my home country Sri Lanka states that I am deported from UK.

So this year I am a DV winner.

WILL THIS AFFECT TO GET MY DV VISA????

Hello...

Four years ago I was in UK to complete my Bsc in Business Management. During my stay I worked more than 20hours to get more pocket money to go around the country.

I was caught just two weeks before my planned departure. So I directly told the police officer that I am going to exit in two weeks. So before going in for further investigation, they spot deported me to my home country since I am going to exit.

I got a police clearance from UK and it says nothing about this.

But the police clearance from my home country Sri Lanka states that I am deported from UK.

So this year I am a DV winner.

WILL THIS AFFECT TO GET MY DV VISA????
Hello Anyone here....????

i am having the same situation. i won the green card lottery but not sure about further processing it cause my visa application got refuse while i was in uk under deception banner . but after that i voluntarily return to sri lanka , could you pls tell me will this affect my gc application . thx (terryadamsan7 - could you pls tell me what happen with your application)

i am having the same situation. i won the green card lottery but not sure about further processing it cause my visa application got refuse while i was in uk under deception banner . but after that i voluntarily return to sri lanka , could you pls tell me will this affect my gc application . thx (terryadamsan7 - could you pls tell me what happen with your application)

If you have a criminal file in the U.K. or Sri Lanka, then it might cause some issues but i would recommend you to go to the DV Lottery forum for further advise http://forums.immigration.com/forums/lottery-visas-dv.119/