1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Work permit error

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by fargodome, Dec 12, 2017.

  1. fargodome

    fargodome Registered Users (C)

    I got my work permit but there is a mistake in my name and it is not my fault. i have the document to prove it. To which service center should i return it. there is an address at the bottom left of my notice . the address is ( National Benefits Center, US Citizenship & immigration SVC, PO Box 648004, lees summit MO ). Can I send to this address. i live in north Dakota
    thank you

Share This Page