Work experience for the current employer

akhilan

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I am planning to apply for Canadian PR .
I am in the United states since April 2001 with a particular employer - till date.
I just had changed the emplyer for a brief period of 3 months in March 2004 till June 2004 and got back to the same employer which got me to US back in April 2001.
I dont want to disclose my plans to my current employer regarding my immigration. How do I submit my work experience letter.

Documents I have :

1. A letter given to me back in March 2003 , when I went to India that stating To whomsoever it may concern and that I was employed with this company since April 2001 and I am working in so and so capacity.

2. A Offer letter which does not mention any Start date , which was signed by me back in August of "2000" back in India.

3. A visa that was stamped in my passport back in march 2001 for the current employer.

4. A new visa which is stamped for my current employer from Washington DC.

5. A strong client reference letter stating that I was providing consulting services to them since April 2001.
What more documentation will I require to submit for the current employer work experience.

please suggest.

Thanks,
Akhila

Just tell your employer that you need an experience letter addressed with the title "To whom it may concern". Tell them it is for the following of your choice
1- Visa revalidation from St Louise
2- Mortgage or loan you are taking out.

Any other excuse would be fine. Your employer won't suspect it if you come up with a good excuse.

Good luck

akhilan said:
Hello All,
I am planning to apply for Canadian PR .
I am in the United states since April 2001 with a particular employer - till date.
I just had changed the emplyer for a brief period of 3 months in March 2004 till June 2004 and got back to the same employer which got me to US back in April 2001.
I dont want to disclose my plans to my current employer regarding my immigration. How do I submit my work experience letter.

Documents I have :

1. A letter given to me back in March 2003 , when I went to India that stating To whomsoever it may concern and that I was employed with this company since April 2001 and I am working in so and so capacity.

2. A Offer letter which does not mention any Start date , which was signed by me back in August of "2000" back in India.

3. A visa that was stamped in my passport back in march 2001 for the current employer.

4. A new visa which is stamped for my current employer from Washington DC.

5. A strong client reference letter stating that I was providing consulting services to them since April 2001.
What more documentation will I require to submit for the current employer work experience.

please suggest.

Thanks,
Akhila