Work Experience for applying for Canadian PR

pr

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks!! I am planning to apply for Canadian PR in the near future. Suppose you have the relevant internship/work exp, do you need to submit a letter from your past employer showing proof that you have worked or how does it work. Any response will be appreciated. Thanking you\'ll in advance.

No Title

Hi, i am in a similar situation too( see my past queries). I am sure
some form of evidence is needed to prove of your internship. I am considering letter of reference from the employer in this case. The letter of reference should at least include your Title, total duration of work, responsibilities and if possible your pay.

hope this helps.

cheers,

Settlement funds

Hi!! Thanks for your reply. I have another question. I was going through the checklist of documents required to be submitted. Is it a must to show the available funds right at the start of the process?? I thought proof of funds should be shown when everything has come through and you are about to Land in Canada. Even if they require some bank statement right away, what would be a safe range to be shown initially .At the time of landing, it has been specified that one has to show at least 10K. Thanks and Good Luck!!!

No Title

nope, proof of funds is a part\'ef the application, you can send it along with your medical right at the end of the application process.