Work exp. letters from an old employer

gateaway

Hello Guru's,
I need your help. Does the writer of affidavit(work exp. letter) needs to be employee of the same H1B company, or he may be anybody(coworker/manager) working on the client site. The reason is my old employer is not giving me work exp. letter and I know no one who is working for that employer (as they used to have very few employees).

Pls advice.

The experience letter can be written by an Ex-employee of your old company. As long as he can truthfully attest that you were employed in the old company at the time he was employed there, it should be fine.

Hi gateaway

gateaway said:
Hello Guru's,
I need your help. Does the writer of affidavit(work exp. letter) needs to be employee of the same H1B company, or he may be anybody(coworker/manager) working on the client site. The reason is my old employer is not giving me work exp. letter and I know no one who is working for that employer (as they used to have very few employees).

Pls advice.

How did you ask ? Why he is not helping you ? If he is too busy, you can send him a sample letter and ask him to re-type and sign on the company letter headed paper. That how I got the letter.

Hope you got the letter by now...