Work at home

seby27

My name is Seby I'm 27 years old and Im
looking for ways to supplement my salary from the daily job
using online methods.

There are many online methods that you can use to earn that extra income. There are affiliate programs, promotional ads and other online ways to get going. You need to identify the areas in which you will be comfortable in working and then accordingly you can proceed. Have a search on Google for the various ways.

There are many online methods that you can use to earn that extra income. There are affiliate programs, promotional ads and other online ways to get going. You need to identify the areas in which you will be comfortable in working and then accordingly you can proceed. Have a search on Google for the various ways.

yes there are lots of sites that offers work at home and earn extra income but i can say that some of this are scam and only few are authentic one. so better to check the background of the site first that offers extra work and earn extra income. or else your efforts will be wasted.

Yes there is many on line "jobs" in the usa ...i can give you one ...send me 150 dollars and will hook you up ...my offer is not scam ...lol

i would like to start my own SEO company at home we are four friends that decide to open the company plz give us some good advice if you have thanks.

yes there are lots of sites that offers work at home and earn extra income but i can say that some of this are scam and only few are authentic one. so better to check the background of the site first that offers extra work and earn extra income. or else your efforts will be wasted.

That's right. You should be careful with this offerings concerning home jobs. I've seen one, in which they promissed that working for them would raise the chances to get a green card. How that should work they didn't say. Absolutly absurd and sometimes even dangerous what they offer on these sites!

That's right. You should be careful with this offerings concerning home jobs. I've seen one, in which they promissed that working for them would raise the chances to get a green card. How that should work they didn't say. Absolutly absurd and sometimes even dangerous what they offer on these sites!

"some are a scam"...I CAN ASURE YOU THAT 100% OF THEM ARE SCAM ..NOBODY IS GONNA PAY YOU PAY MONEY TO DO ANY KIND OF JOBS FROM HOME ...NOT IN THE USA AT LEAST ....I know I guy who thought that he can work from home for some legit company ;;;well he ended up in prison for couple of weeks and later got deported .. it appears that he got " a job" to work from home and make purchase high fashion brands on line for some shops in EUROPE ;;; well they send money orders and wire transfers to his personal account
and he bought the stuff from sites they told him to use ... sites where actually a scam so they took the money from his account and never delivered any goods ...on top of it ... money orders and wire transfers to his account where either forgeries or out right theft from some other accounts so they used him just to chanel the money to them .. all in all 30 000 +dollars ...it was a good scam and very sophisticated .. so he had a tough time explaining to police what happened ... anyway he got out in 3 weeks but got deported after 6 months -uscis decide to remove him and immigration court revoked his GC .USA is not the country where you can count on such things as easy money or work from home ... its just does not happen ..otherwise everyone will be doing it and nobody will be unemployed and yet there is about 25 million people without a job here ...THINK ....

Last edited by a moderator:
"some are a scam"...I CAN ASURE YOU THAT 100% OF THEM ARE SCAM ..NOBODY IS GONNA PAY YOU PAY MONEY TO DO ANY KIND OF JOBS FROM HOME ...NOT IN THE USA AT LEAST ....I know I guy who thought that he can work from home for some legit company ;;;well he ended up in prison for couple of weeks and later got deported .. it appears that he got " a job" to work from home and make purchase high fashion brands on line for some shops in EUROPE ;;; well they send money orders and wire transfers to his personal account
and he bought the stuff from sites they told him to use ... sites where actually a scam so they took the money from his account and never delivered any goods ...on top of it ... money orders and wire transfers to his account where either forgeries or out right theft from some other accounts so they used him just to chanel the money to them .. all in all 30 000 +dollars ...it was a good scam and very sophisticated .. so he had a tough time explaining to police what happened ... anyway he got out in 3 weeks but got deported after 6 months -uscis decide to remove him and immigration court revoked his GC .USA is not the country where you can count on such things as easy money or work from home ... its just does not happen ..otherwise everyone will be doing it and nobody will be unemployed and yet there is about 25 million people without a job here ...THINK ....

my opinion is ...work from home is the biggest scam that is ....
Is very well crafted to suite average mind of the middle class here in the US ,
Say you just arrived here in the US and you want to make a lots of money (check),you don't want to work long hours an be under some crazy *** boss or manager (check),you want to be more with your family (check). everything fits the profile of the "dream job " so scamsters by using that very simple formula manage to lure millions of people in their web and force them to buy some stupid products and then re-sale them to their friends for mark up ,but none of the people i knew never maid any kind of money on it -at most some few hundreds of dollars per month at best of times .I have couple of friends who tried that "system" and failed ,all in all they spent more money then they earned BUT
NO DOUBT THERE IS SOME PEOPLE WHO MADE MONEY ON IT ...BY SHEER LUCK -from millions of people who tried various "work from home " systems its logical that some will make money by pure luck ... and that is how this industry works ... they always single out those people like example to others BUT THEY PRESENT THEM AS A STANDARD RATHER THEN EXCEPTION TO THE INDUSTRY AND THAT IS A PROBLEM BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE ALL MYTHS ABOUT USA IS BUILD ON THAT ONE IN A MILLION CHANCE OF SUCCESS !!
MYTH IS BUILT AROUND IDEA THAT YOU GONNA ACTUALLY LIVE AMERICAN DREAM ONCE YOU COME OVER TO THE US..ALL YOU NEED IS JUST TO ENTER US !!! ...so majority of naive immigrants or desperate born US citizens (and there is a lot of desperate people here like no other country in the world !!) think that making money is easier here then in the country where they came from but nothing is more of a LIE then that ..GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE I GUESS...THE TRUTH IS ..IF YOU COULD NOT CUT IT BACK HOME YOU NOT GONNA CUT IS HERE EITHER ...MEANING IF YOU THINK THAT YOU GONNA TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND AND MAKE MONEY HERE BUT BACK HOME YOU STRUGGLE ..HERE ITS GONNA BE EVEN MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU

Home-based businesses are the trend of the future. Government and industry reports show that increasing numbers of men and women are now opting to work out of their homes.The most enticing aspect of starting a home-based business is the opportunity it provides to gain control over your own life.

Home-based businesses are the trend of the future. Government and industry reports show that increasing numbers of men and women are now opting to work out of their homes.The most enticing aspect of starting a home-based business is the opportunity it provides to gain control over your own life.

yes its a big trend ... huge ... there is about 20 million people here in the USA jerking off every day at home ...because THEY CAN!!!....heheheheh
PS seriously ... there is no jobs "outside of home"...and for sure not "from home"..... say around 2070 it will be more visible TREND then now

yes its a big trend ... huge ... there is about 20 million people here in the USA jerking off every day at home ...because THEY CAN!!!....heheheheh
PS seriously ... there is no jobs "outside of home"...and for sure not "from home"..... say around 2070 it will be more visible TREND then now

you got US PS BOOKLET in your local post office related to all kinds of mail fraud and work from home scams ..their advice is to avoid such things as there IS NO PROVEN OR RELIABLE HOME BASED BUSINESS ALTERNATIVE AVAIBLE for out of work people or part time workers looking to suplement their income ...so the gov. in other words is telling u that all such offers for' 'home based work'' is simply A SCAM and should be avoided .

just look for yourself at the local post office ..just ask for fraud prevention flyers and booklet

Working from home has its advantages and disadvantages. I used to work at home and I can say that its great to work at home, earning money while working at your own time. But working at home needs a detailed time management and control over yourself. At first, it is not easy. But once you manage your time properly, then its a positive thing for your business.

Suggestions that I can recommend for an online business, work at home ideas.
You must be good in Internet Marketing and website promotion to earn from this online businesses

1. Affiliate Marketing - join some affiliate marketing programs and promote their product and you will get a percentage of the sale
2. Google Adsense - you must have a website with high traffic and a good niche

for more information about this two ideas, just google it. ;)
Goodluck

Working from home has its advantages and disadvantages. I used to work at home and I can say that its great to work at home, earning money while working at your own time. But working at home needs a detailed time management and control over yourself. At first, it is not easy. But once you manage your time properly, then its a positive thing for your business.

Suggestions that I can recommend for an online business, work at home ideas.
You must be good in Internet Marketing and website promotion to earn from this online businesses

1. Affiliate Marketing - join some affiliate marketing programs and promote their product and you will get a percentage of the sale

for more information about this two ideas, just google it. ;)
Goodluck

LOL .. with aD sense you might make couple of HUNDRED DOLLARS TOPS ..I did it and still doing it and i had sales topping more then 1000 units trough my web site ...but for that alone is not worth comming to the USA

affiliate marketings jobs are scam in the USA .. you gonn aget scamed immidiately ..don't even try that ..again ..no matter what your Read here on this forum ..when you come over to the USA just ask for the booklet at the local post office or go to FBI site for info on current on line scams ..all those ''jobs'' that these bozos mentioned abowe are listed AS SCAM !!

Re Google Adsense, that is not the best choice. Not only that you need very high traffic, you also get paid very little percentage on the ads. Also, Google are notorious for closing the accounts for people (Google it up, LOL) after they have earned money, but before paying.

I use adBrite, which is, although not context sensitive, very effective, and as you can see from my site (link below) the ads are pretty relevant to the topic. Of course, high traffic is something you'll need with any ad system, no-one will pay you for nothing, but there are alternatives to the Big Brother. (BTW: I also use Chitika, but that would work best for search results based traffic, it's no use for direct hits).

second to that ..avoid google ..they are the bigegst scam artist and they don't like to pay ..you have to understand that internet is not ''free''.. and its not opent to evrybody ...it got taken over by the big corporations which atr killing of small players and you can't do nothing to it ....same as us aeconomy ..big players killing everything in sight ....