Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Any progress for Jan SESA filers ??

metaman --> 1/2/2004
ashish_sahay --> 1/2/2004
gcseeker78 --> 1/16/2004

Apparently, the above three should be the next to have their files moved to DOL? Any progress offlate?
Also any filers in FEB '04 ?? no one shows up in the list.

gc_wisc --> 3/18/2004
wisc_ladka --> 3/26/2004 ............. God knows when these 2 cases will come for processing. My guess: End september 04??

No news yet. The processing times are updated for June and WI is still processing Dec 2003. I will be happy if I get something by the end of this month. In the meanwhile there has been a lot of talk about PERM in the Chicago thread. Life just gets better and better. My employer is very prompt in communications. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

Applying from Wisconsin in RIR

This is my second post in this group. Please responsd if anyone went through this process. I filed my labor application from Wisconsin state. My company has many branches throughout US, but their head-quarters is in different state. My question is will my application get approved since i our company has an office in wisconsin, or should i expect any queries from the Wisconsin state labor dept. Any help on this is truly appreciated....

+++++ New Sophisticated Trackers +++++

Hi All,
Please enter your information in the new trackers for all states leading to Chicago DOL, i.e. Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin.
The trackers are available at
http://devforums.immigrationportal.com/anthesys/Production/TrackerPetition/. These trackers are only for RIR cases. The trackers for the Non-RIR cases will be made available shortly. If you are already a member of our forums, you can directy login into the tracker using the same username/password. if you are not a member of our forums, then you will have to register yourself before you can start using the tracker. Please let us know your comments and suggestions for improvements as you use this tracker. Email us at webmaster1@immigration.com.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Manager2, don't worry, as long as you company has physical office (not virtual) in WI then you are fine,

Good luck

RIR Processing in WI very very slow...

I had a chat with the lady at Wisconsin state labor dept. and asked her the reason for the delay in processing applications from Dec'2003. Apparently one of the senior analyst resigned in Dec'2003 and they have one guy processing applications.. Looks like this mo**n is working at slow pace...and heard that now he is on vacation.. They won't hire another analyst as they claim they don't have funds for that...So for the past four months this guy could process only 20 days of applications...this is really frustrating to know...the whole system if fu**ed up....

manager2 said:
I had a chat with the lady at Wisconsin state labor dept. and asked her the reason for the delay in processing applications from Dec'2003. Apparently one of the senior analyst resigned in Dec'2003 and they have one guy processing applications.. Looks like this mo**n is working at slow pace...and heard that now he is on vacation.. They won't hire another analyst as they claim they don't have funds for that...So for the past four months this guy could process only 20 days of applications...this is really frustrating to know...the whole system if fu**ed up....
I do not believe they don't have enough funding to hire another analyst with one senor guy resigned. They only think it is not necessary to proccess the case with normal speed. Can we do any thing to prevent this situation become worse and worse...?

Guys,

According to my lawyer, INS has informed them that my labor application will be picked up for processing in two months.

My labor was filed on Feb 13th '04. Looks like another 2 months of silence for me. And after that, who knows!!

Hi guys,
Did you notice that now there is a new tracker forum for Wisconsin RIR cases ? When I logged in, I was presented a screen wherein I was asked to enter my dates (RD at Wisconsin SESA, RD at chicago etc.). When I entered my date of 01-26-2004 as my PD date (received at wisconsin SESA), their software projected my estimated labor approval date as 01-26-2006 (over 530 days). Is this accurate ? I feel there is an error (2006 should be 2005) as it should not take more than 6 months for chicago to process the applications received from Wisconsin SESA.
If any of you have tried this out or have suggestions, kindly write back.

Metaman-Any news

Any progress friend.Did you/yuor company/lawyer hear anything from Labor office regarding status of case.

loooong vacation?

Did everyone from Wisconsin gone on a loooong vacation or what :confused: ? Its has been processing the month of December from over 4 months :eek: . Being the biggest holiday season, i assume December should be the least application filed compared to other months. So does this mean, they may take more than 4 or 5 months :mad: to process application for each month after December 2003? Added to this the Chicago region itself got Stuck on Dec 17th date for around two months. Now GOD only knows when this initial part of the GC process will complete.

Does anyone know how many analyst are working on the paper work in wisonsion?

Hoping to hear good news from anyone!

Good luck you all.

TOOOOO slow

Hi guys,

WI was at one time (just about 6 months back) one of the fastest in terms of labor processing....and now, it has screeched to a halt, as we all are experiencing.
My PD is dated 26th Jan and I have not heard anything from the state (madison DRL office), so I called the number on my letter. The analyst said that only one person (himself) is working on all cases and they were still busy with Dec2003 cases. All that he could tell me is that it will be 'probably' another month, before my case comes up. Thats all and he hung up without any further details.
For all of us whose PD is around Dec-Jan-Feb, I guess it will be another two months (Oct 1) before the case reaches Chicago and then a wait for another 6-8 months, and so we can hope to get through labor only around the same time next year !!
Keep posting if you have any updated info/news from state dept.

Metaman/Ashish any update?

Any more news from you both? Or does anyone know of any approvals after Dec 18th? Its been more than two months, since we seen any approvals from WI.

metaman said:
Any updates guys??

Dec 27th PD case apporved by SESA

This week one of my friend's labour from WI got approved by SESA and has been sent to Chicago DOL. His PD was 27th December '03.