AmmyStart

Hello, I'm a US citizen who married to the most an amazing Asian wife.

My wife came here with her F-1 Student Visa. She has been in USA since 2016 for high school.

Then she graduated from high school then transfer to college in 2019. Which she had been in America for 7 years.
We met each other through her sister and fall in love then we got married a year ago. We just got filed the Green Card and we are going to send green card tomorrow.

My wife she wants to dropping out of school due to her emotional-well being she has attended college since 2019 which it's now 2 and a half year.
Her parents force her to study what she doesn't like and now it's too late to change a major because as an international student you have to pay a lot of money to it, and after she married me her parent doesn't support her anymore. Which we are struggling a little bit with it.

I do care a lot for her emotional-well being. She isn't doing good in school at this point, so we decided to drop out. After she drop out she will be out of status.

Which we are concern about does the huge black suit people will come to pick my wife away, back to her country? will it affect anything for her to be in USA? We have a ton of proves that this is real marriage life. (We did send a lot of proves to them)

I know I have heard that it's look bad for an interview or there was some case that the college contact the SEVIS and they got in trouble applied for Green Card. However, I really want her to drop out college, but I'm not sure will it affect a lot to Green Card?

If there anything we need to know please comment below helping us :) as well as what is the worst that she has to be fear of if she files AOS but not in college? And what if she filed, not in school, and AOS get denied?

Since she will be filing AOS as the spouse of a US citizen, it doesn't matter whether she's in status or not. That means she can drop out of college either before or after the AOS is filed, and it will not affect whether or not she gets approved.

However, if she drops out of school before the AOS is filed, there will be a short period of time when she might be sent to removal proceedings. It is unlikely that she will be sent to removal proceedings, but if it does happen, then it will greatly complicate your situation: you will have to hire a lawyer, the processing time for the green card will get much longer because it will be processed by the immigration court rather than USCIS, and you will be under a lot of stress. If you want to be absolutely sure that this situation does not happen, then your wife should drop out after the I-485 has been received by USCIS (not before).