will I need docs during interview foe pregnancy?

henboy1

Registered Users (C)
We have been married for 2 yrs and I filed for the 130 and 485 a year ago.They requested proof of birth from my country since I didn't have a birth cert.After getting a lawyer who sent in proof/sworn affidavit from my country for proof of birth, they requested I go do my medical.They have recieved my medical and proof of birth from the lawyer (i checked online).I am not sure if they have accepted my proof of birth yet (maybe they did since they requested that I go do my medical).We are now waiting for an interview.

My wife is 5 months pregnant with twins, and I was wondering if they would request some kind of DNA during the interview process.I already have a completed form from her doctor.Someone also said as long as she is pregnant they will not request joint account proof,joint bills etc..
I was wondering if this was true?
They are supposed to respond within 60 days of recieving my docs but I wiill assume my file is now at my local benefit center.Is this normal to take this long?They recieved my docs from the lawyer dec 24th and I still havn't heard from them as my case file says "they have recieved the information they requested and the process has resumed".
Is all this true and normal?