Why 2nd time FP Notice

ciraduri

Registered Users (C)
My RD is 04/10/2002

I submitted my fingerprints in July 2002. AVM never got updated.
I recieved FP notice again last week. Do i need to go for finger prints again as they requested?? Or i can just ignore this ??
Why are they asking again for finger prints ???? Any resons ??

Thanks

Reasons I (or for that matter any one may not know!) the best idea would be just go ahead and take the FP (as a matter of fact I went for my 2nd FP last week - about 20 days ahead of my FP date) and hope every things goes fine.

Cheers

You should go and do your FP again. Recently my friend did his FP 2nd time in MAr-02 at MIAMI was told to do it again (3rd time). He did it last saturday. Remeber he is waiting for the last 2 years with TSC.

I think you should go and do your FP again. There is no harm in doing so. Maybe they did not received properly the first time or something might have happened. Just don't ignore, otherwise it will create more problems in future.

You should go for FP

I have the same RD as yours (04/10/2002) and got the FP notice for June 14th. My friend (whose RD is also 04/10/2002) got his FP notice and is schedule for June 13th.

It seems to me that everybody who has done FP on 04/10/2003 has got the FP notices.

I posted a new thread on this 4-10-2002 FP notice date. Unfortunately nobody responded to that. I also has the same 4-10-2002 FP date. I did it on 4-30-2002. AVM never got updated. I spoke to IIO today ( thread Today's update from IIO). I'm also waiting for my 2nd FP notice. May be on its way.