Whoever received Physical green card, Please respond.

habib

Registered Users (C)
I have a question. I am moving out from my current apartment in mid June. In the meantime, tommorow I will go Fderal plza, NY for passport stamping. Can I request them to send my physical green card in new address? Is there anyone had the similar situation? Please response. If I can request them, what is the procedure?

Please advice.

habib said:
I have a question. I am moving out from my current apartment in mid June. In the meantime, tommorow I will go Fderal plza, NY for passport stamping. Can I request them to send my physical green card in new address? Is there anyone had the similar situation? Please response. If I can request them, what is the procedure?

Please advice.

Just tell them that you are moving, and they'll update your new address on I-89 form, while stamping your passport. But you need to send AR-11 within 10 days of your move.

I did the same @ Baltimore.

My wife got her GC within few days after our status Changed to Card mailed. but about my case, I didn't received my card yet. It has been more than one and half months passed. I have filled 730V..Called Customer service number of times. No response.

Card Mailed Apr 15th. No idea where the card is......

It is pure Luck...

Best of Luck

Elias