who is goofing up, INS or our ATTORNEYS ?????????

Thanks 485 Check, I need your best wishes now !!

This morning when I spoke to IIO, at INS NSC, her replies were very vague, I was not happy with her replies, when I asked her when did INS got my file back from Consulate? she could not reply, she told me so far it has not entered in the system. When I asked how come some cases are being approved tho they have filed much after me, for this , she says, in I 485 there are many stages !! FOR SOME REASON SHE IS NOT GIVING ME THE TRUE PICTURE OF CASE. 1. I have approached senator, my attorney refrred this to AILA, let us see what happens!!

Thanks, ramukesi

QUESTION FOR JAMES M

We appreciate your professional opinion on this issue. I have one more question.

Does NVC send out 140 approval/file to consulate only if packet 3 was sent to them or irrespective of that.

What is the significance of packet 3 as we all call it.

The reason I am asking this is because my attorney has said that the packet 3 was not sent but my 140 was sent to consulate.

Does this make sense?

Thanks
Seva

I spoke to IIO on Feb 20th but very COLD RESPONSE FROM HER

hELLO ARN123, I spoke to a lady IIO at NSC on Feb 20th at 9.20 am, she was polite but not sharing any inside info with me. All I could gather is my file is in right place, so far it is not assigned to an officer, and she do not know when it will be, and even she do not know weather my I 140 file came from chennai US consulate, when I told her that I spoke to chennai and they have sent to INS on Jan 10th 2002, for this she says it is not entered in to the system so far. I requested her to put a note to the officer about this, she said she is not supposed to do it. THE OFFICER WILL PICK THE FILES IN THE ORDER. When I asked her , I see lot of approvals after my date, for this she says, it depends on case to case, and there are many stages in I 485. IN OTHER WORDS SHE HAS PUT FLOWERS IN MY EARS !!!!

Ramukesi

contact congressman or AILA

I am not sure how powerful is AILA, are they able to shake the NSC, can someone response. However, one thing for sure, NSC, in particular is 99.9% ignoring enquiries from attorney or yourself. You can sent thousand letters or emails and probably get nothing. If you proceed to congressman or senator, you are at least pointing a "be-be" gun over service center. Depending what model or type is your be-be gun, it could create absolutely no harm even to a little bird, the mother bird(congressman or senator laison officers fron NSC) can always counter shot you back with a high end machine gun to keep your mouth shut.

Hey, play more golf and focus your energy on other stuff.