Which category advisable if multiple applications become current ?

bharatpremi

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I have 2 GC applications in pipe line from differemt employer. Detail are as under.

Employer A (Current and Old - Big size Consulting Company): EB3 , PD: 07/2003 , Labor and I-140 approved

Employer B (Future - Small size consulting company): EB2, PD 06/2006, Labor and I-140 approved.

Now my questions are as under.

1) If I can file only one 485 which way should be better filing 485 for EB3 (With Old PD) or EB2 (With New PD)?

2) If legally allowed to file multiple 485 then is there any advantage in doing so and can I file one application in AOS and other in CP?

3) If I file one 485 with all EAD and APs and for other I just file 485 for
myself and family, would that be o.k?

4) Could I send One time medical test results for both files? Will Doctor give 2
different sealed packages? OR I will have to go through 2 medical tests for
2 applications?

I would highly appreciate your immediate reply on this. Thanks in advance for your help.

- BharatPremi

Gurus,

I have 2 GC applications in pipe line from differemt employer. Detail are as under.

Employer A (Current and Old - Big size Consulting Company): EB3 , PD: 07/2003 , Labor and I-140 approved

Employer B (Future - Small size consulting company): EB2, PD 06/2006, Labor and I-140 approved.

Now my questions are as under.

1) If I can file only one 485 which way should be better filing 485 for EB3 (With Old PD) or EB2 (With New PD)?
--------------------- one can file more than one I-485 but why you want to do that? file the I-485 based on EB 2 and attach the copy of EB3 I-140 approval and on Cover letter write in big bold letter that your PD is 07/2003 . if filing through lawyer inform him to recapture eary PD
2) If legally allowed to file multiple 485 then is there any advantage in doing so and can I file one application in AOS and other in CP?
------------ you can do it but why to waste money
3) If I file one 485 with all EAD and APs and for other I just file 485 for
myself and family, would that be o.k?
--that is also OK
4) Could I send One time medical test results for both files? Will Doctor give 2
different sealed packages? OR I will have to go through 2 medical tests for
2 applications?
----ask the doctor , every I-485 file need sealed medical test
I would highly appreciate your immediate reply on this. Thanks in advance for your help.

- BharatPremi
-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Ginnu,

Thanks for your reply. Do you think EB2 category has a more weight over EB3 even PD is way behind? My situation is that my old/current employer is a good company and every way I am fine with it. I had to do this second GC due to uncertainity of PBEC and whole damn mess. This new company having good management, ofcourse filed in EB2-RIR but is a very small company. Now having said all this and having all categories current, I am hesitant to join new company unless EB2 has a significant advantage over EB3 for 485 process eventhough EB2's PD is 3 years behind then EB3's PD

- BharatPremi

Ginnu,

Thanks for your reply. Do you think EB2 category has a more weight over EB3 even PD is way behind? My situation is that my old/current employer is a good company and every way I am fine with it. I had to do this second GC due to uncertainity of PBEC and whole damn mess. This new company having good management, ofcourse filed in EB2-RIR but is a very small company. Now having said all this and having all categories current, I am hesitant to join new company unless EB2 has a significant advantage over EB3 for 485 process eventhough EB2's PD is 3 years behind then EB3's PD

- BharatPremi
-------------------------------then file EB3 as it has early PD