where to send form 131

anyaa

hey !
i was hoping someone could tell me where i am supposed to send my form 131 for advance parole to. my case is pending with CSC but when i look at the instructions online , ins.gov , it says to send all AP applications to nebraska service center. so i am not sure where to send it to.
thanx,
anyaa

Please take the time to search this forum.
Search for "Parole FAQ"

The first result should answer your question. and No, you dont send ur AP app to Nebraska.

anyaa

I have send it to the CA service center P O box address where my I-485 is pending.
Nebraska service center is for refugee travel permit.
Also use USPS instead of FEDEX because FEDEX does not delever to PO box address.
Hope this helps.

AP address for CSC

I got this address from CSC report document. I mailed my AP application out in late May and received receipt in just 4 days.

Here's the address:

BCIS California Service Center
P.O. Box 30114
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0114

Hi All

I have few questions regarding the AP. as you know my I-485 Approval is pending, and me and my wife's AP is expired.
so
1) can BCIS issue a emergency AP for me and my wife.?
2) if BCIS can issue a emergency AP, where I need to go to get the emergency AP and for my wife's AP does she also needs to go or the primary applicant can apply for both.

pls let me know.

i'm due to apply for my 2nd AP as my first one expired.

I saw some postings giving the address to apply as
P.O. Box 30114
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0114

whereas my first I-131 recept notice has address of
P.O Box 30111

which PO Box should I send the application to... is this a big deal ?

Question on Ap/EAD

qustion on AP
I have valid EAD and AP till December. I am planning to India in October and come back in November. I am thinking to apply for the second EAD and AP in August (as my EAD and AP expires in Dec), so my question is can I leave the country in October when my EAD and Ap application is pending ?? I heard we can not leave the country when our application for H1B extensin is pending, So I am wondering it is also implies for EAD/AP or not ??

AP

My AP's notice date was 5/30/03 and it has not been approved yet. Yes, it's $110 for AP and $120 for EAD.