Where to send a query to ask Name Check status?

ryy

Registered Users (C)
I want to write a letter to ask whether my name chach has been done or not? Does anybody know the mailing address for sending such a letter to Nebraska Center? Thanks so much in advance.

ryy said:
I want to write a letter to ask whether my name chach has been done or not? Does anybody know the mailing address for sending such a letter to Nebraska Center? Thanks so much in advance.

Dear RYY:

Nowhere to ask for. It is like: no ladder to heaven, no hole to earth. Just like me to wait for another 5 years.

U can try this but..

Hello there,

in late 2004 I sent e-mails to this address; FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov unfortunately thier stopped replied to the mails but you can try your luck.

Nothing work or help in my case I have been waitting and writting the everywhere that I thought it could help all to no avail. I filed the WOM and get my GC in 7 weeks, try that if it practical,

Don't lost hope and very best of luck.

~C

Name Check

I took an Infopass appointment and asked the Immigration officer. The lady told me that my wife's name check is cleared but mine is still pending.

Hi coolpdx,

I too got the same answer at the Infopass. Hope that is not the standard answer for every one.