Where to report H1B, H4 and Labor based GC fraud

AsianDesi

I am interested to report the (i) H1B, H4 and (ii) Labor based GC fraud. There are some guys who came on H1B to work in computer maintainence in some Indian company in US in my city. The Indian company owner also has gas stations, liquor shops, and other business. The so called IT computer maintanence guys are working in gas station and liquor shops all days. Their wives are on H4 and also working on gas stations. This is going on for many years and as I know for the last 2 years.

I want to report this fraud, considering a moral responsibility and abuse of H1B, H4 visa and GC based immigration benefits. It is important for us to stop such fraud so that genune software professionals do not suffer.

Real Canadian or any others please post the addresses to report this fraud, if you know.

I searched a lot on net , did not find.
AsianDesi
EB2/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
report h1b

hi,

there is no specific way to report
as us ambassy also know this scam but cant help
this is loop hole for getting greencard

Are the people doing the work professionals, but sent to the gas station to work? Or are they non-professionals?

ICE is the agency that deals with immigration enforcement. USDOL can also get involved if a WH4 form is used to complain.

U r not clear with ur thoughts i can't help u
U can step accordingly

U should always clear with ur thought so that one may provide accurate suggestion and can understand u easily

thanx if u could do this

thanx very much

Apply for Credit Card