where to get infos about UK VISA?

icebox619

Hi,

I am just new here and been stumbling to different immigration forums looking for answers. Me and my brother are planning to go in europe and live if given a chance. anyone got an idea about acquiring visa for UK? i will be glad if you can help me. thanks in advance.

hey icebox,

i am new here also and i think i can help you with your question. I been to UK for a couple of times and its a nice place to visit. do you need infos about UK IMMIGRATION? well, you can apply for uk visa application. see below URL and you can get infos regarding UK visa or immigration:

http://www.globalvisas.com/countries/uk_immigration.html

i hope i had helped you with your concern. just hit me back if you need to ask more question.

cheers!

Try the Immigration Advisory Service. You'll find them on the net and they have offices throughout the UK. They'll give you initial appointment free and then they means test you to see if you qualify for all your help free. I don't know what the limit is but if you fall below a certain income they'll give you it free, but you have to show proof of your income, that you don't earn enough.