Where to file N400? Lawyer needed?

NCRTP

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I am new here and about to file for N400 later this year. I live in Raleigh, NC

Questions:
1. From this thread seems some of you filed N400 at Charlotte, NC. From the USCIS site seems I need to file N400 to Texas center, can someone help me clarify this? (or after filing to Texas the file will be transfered to Charlotte?)

2. Based on your experience any lawyer needed for the filing (no complication for me)? if Yes, can you recomment a good lawyer in this area?

Thanks!

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/charlotte/aboutus.htm#anchor155614
When they ready for your interview your file will be moved to your local District Office
And yes it looks like you belong to Texas SC
Good luck my friend
btw i am in Nevada , wich belongs to California and interview was in las vegas even tho this is a suboffice and the DistrictOffice is in Phoenix
:)) more useless information for you
make sure you send them $400 and study for the test good luck :eek:

NCRTP said:
Hi guys,

I am new here and about to file for N400 later this year. I live in Raleigh, NC

Questions:
1. From this thread seems some of you filed N400 at Charlotte, NC. From the USCIS site seems I need to file N400 to Texas center, can someone help me clarify this? (or after filing to Texas the file will be transfered to Charlotte?)

2. Based on your experience any lawyer needed for the filing (no complication for me)? if Yes, can you recomment a good lawyer in this area?

Thanks!

Lawyer for filing N-400 ? :D
At the speed it is moving now, if you have a clean record and all docs, yuo don't.

NCRTP - Download the N400 and also the instruction pdf from uscis website. Read it thoroughly and Fill it in and send it with the $400. As the other guys pointed out unless you have complexities in ur case - criminal lawsuits, arrests etc, I do not think you need a lawyer.