Where to File EAD Renewal for Transferred 485 Case?

Madison04

Registered Users (C)
My wife's 485 application was transferred from NSC to a local USCIS office for processing. Now she needs to renew her EAD. Where should we send the application? NSC or local office? Can we use e-file or do we have to use the paper-based forms? Please help.

Thanks!

My wife's and my cases (I-485) were transferred to Chicago local office. In the Ist week of Jan 2006, my lawyer sent my EAD/AP renewal applications (paper-based) to Chicago office but they were returned back along with fees. Then the lawyer sent the applications to NSC. Applications were accepted and consequently approved by NSC in March 06.

After that I sent my wife's EAD/AP renewal applications (paper-based) together to NSC (my company wouldn't pay for my wife) in the end of March 06. We received the receipt notice for EAD (dated 03/25/06) from NSC while the AP receipt notice came from Lee's Summit, Missouri (dated 04/11/06).

Her EAD application was transferred to chicago local office after 45 days of receipt notice and now she has been called to Chicago Office in person to collect EAD card on 06/14/06. AP application is still pending action.

Last edited by a moderator: