Where is the Nov Bulletin??

Looks like the DOS is very seriously ( :( ??!!) working on Nov Bulletin! Hope they come up with some GOOD NEWS!
Good luck to all!

I invite everyone to laugh at me.. but hey.. i will feel happy about the fact that at least we could laugh :) .... Are they waiting for Mccain bill so that they can include the numbers and make it current? :confused:

Toxsci said:
Looks like the DOS is very seriously ( :( ??!!) working on Nov Bulletin! Hope they come up with some GOOD NEWS!
Good luck to all!

I wish magic could happen---it might be as what we wished,since Halloween is coming and witches and wizard might take care of such things.... :)

Stop Daydreaming!!!

Its quite clear that any meaningful announcment from USCIS or DOS will take another 3-6 months. Any news before that will not have much impact on most of our cases.

Lets not look for any miracles in the Nov., Dec., Jan. Feb. bulletins.

aaaaahhh!! NOV BULLETIN!!

If they dont issue my visa number in this NOv bulletin I LL GO AND SUICIDE IN FRONT OF USICS office. I cannt wait to now..
EB3-PD 14MARC2001

INS SUCKS!! said:
If they dont issue my visa number in this NOv bulletin I LL GO AND SUICIDE IN FRONT OF USICS office. I cannt wait to now..
EB3-PD 14MARC2001
Man, calm down.

INS SUCKS!! said:
EB3-PD 14MARC2001
Hmmm ..... I should keep watching you -- once you are dead, I can sell your labor (with PD) to someone :D :D

Just kiddin' !