where is the new visa bulletin?

That si your wild gues!.

jackmike said:
lets hope the india EB3 dates move atleast to oct01 its high time that it moves.

If that happens I can give you a good treat :) The reality is iether it will move by a week or "U" :mad:

No U

mamamiax said:
If that happens I can give you a good treat :) The reality is iether it will move by a week or "U" :mad:

I dont think it will become U in this bulletin. I dont think visa numbers exhausted too soon for India. Infact I think USCIS will allocate more visa numbers this and next since not much of 245(i) approvals.

Will see....

GCLover007

no one knows how many 245(i) are approved...

GCLOVER007 said:
I dont think it will become U in this bulletin. I dont think visa numbers exhausted too soon for India. Infact I think USCIS will allocate more visa numbers this and next since not much of 245(i) approvals.

Will see....

GCLover007

what about the 245(i) ? are these cases only in april or they are through out the year and hence the dates will be in 2001 for 2 more years to go? will the dates ever move out of 2001??

EB3 India will move only by a week (April 22nd). No brainer. No need to break our heads guessing it. It is evident in the way Mexico and China dates moved in the past months while they we in April range. One week a month.

Is it wise to send in the i485 papers when priority day is not current? It just kills me to send in that big check now :eek:

Thanks-- another question.. Does USCIS send out notices informing petitioners of visa availabilty, or is it up to them to keep abrest with the monthly visa bulletin?

envision said:
Does USCIS send out notices informing petitioners of visa availabilty?

Nice Joke !!! :D :D Sorry, but I could not help laughing thinking about what you just said. USCIS is one of the most disorganized departments, do not have such high hopes from them ! Even if they were well organized sending out thousands of letter each month does not sound practicle. You as the applicant are repsonsible for knowing what the dates are.

jackmike said:
what about the 245(i) ? are these cases only in april or they are through out the year and hence the dates will be in 2001 for 2 more years to go? will the dates ever move out of 2001??

All 245(i) cases were applied on or before April 30 2001. If PD passes that mark then we will get some relief. Hope for the best.

GClover007

envision said:
How mature of you to joke about this at my expense :rolleyes:
Alright - chill dude :)

Just mark your post and come back to this after 2 or 3 years - you'll understand why it is such a big joke !

Plus you are NOT yet an applicant from the view of USCIS - you become an applicant when you file 485 - how will USCIS even know you intend to file it ??

So chill out as we all have long waits ahead.

No chance. Dream on buddy.

EB3 - India will be April 22nd. (not one day less or more)

At least allow us to dream

abc3 said:
No chance. Dream on buddy.

EB3 - India will be April 22nd. (not one day less or more)

How come you are so confident?
Are you USCIS employee? At least allow us to dream.

No, I will not let you guys even dream. :)

Look at the archived bulletins of the past and see how Mexico and china moved while they were struck in the month of April. You will see the pattern and figure out. They moved only one week at a time.