Where do i apply Asylum?

Now, this post reeks of desperation to live in the US by hook or crook. Asylum is meant for someone who is being genuinely persecuted in their home country, not simply another route for US residency. You’ve been trying the DV lottery with no success since 2010, and now you suddenly think of asylum? How could you be interested in something you don’t even understand?

Anyways, I’m sorry, this forum does not provide guidance on how to fraudulently obtain any form of immigration benefit.

Now, this post reeks of desperation to live in the US by hook or crook. Asylum is meant for someone who is being genuinely persecuted in their home country, not simply another route for US residency. You’ve been trying the DV lottery with no success since 2010, and now you suddenly think of asylum? How could you be interested in something you don’t even understand?

Anyways, I’m sorry, this forum does not provide guidance on how to fraudulently obtain any form of immigration benefit.

Thanks, you are right. But here all i read the post are like easy piesy so i just asked about it. DV is a dream for me till now. hope 2020 DV still there and win it up this years.

It’s because of the misconception that it’s easy that there has a been a spike in applications in the past couple of years. As a result, uscis is now processing latest cases first, as that is where the bulk of spurious claims is, so they can get rid of false claimants fastest.

also right now they have a new system for interviews last in first out and they can "get rid" of you real quick and transfer your case to immigration court