Where can I find LUDs?

giedrys said:
I checked our case status on line and I cannot see the LUD. Where is it usually?

You would need to go to the following page

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

and register yourself as a "Customer" and add you case(s) number(s) to track. And whenever there is a LUD you can track it by login into the site.

You can also enable email notification, but you get email only if there is a change in status for a case.

Thank you!

Our LUD is 06/29/2004, but since then we got our interview in Providence(Nov 05) and per our lawyer our case got moved back to VSC (Jan 06). The message still says that our case was transferred to Boston for the interview on 06/29/2004.
I guess actual case got somehow disconnected from the on-line system :(

giedrys said:
Our LUD is 06/29/2004, but since then we got our interview in Providence(Nov 05) and per our lawyer our case got moved back to VSC (Jan 06). The message still says that our case was transferred to Boston for the interview on 06/29/2004.
I guess actual case got somehow disconnected from the on-line system :(

Did you or your lawyer contact USCIS about your case? Did you initiate any inquiry? No LUD changes seems little odd.

I did talk the lawyer. He said that there's a bunch of cases that were transferred back to VSC and are pretty much on the shelves there. When I called the 1800 # in May, they sent an inquiry to VCS. After that I got a letter stating that "the case is under additional review" and if I don't hear from them in 6 months ( by November) I should call them again. So I'm waiting. Funny how there wasn't an LUD on my case in over 2 years!
:confused:

giedrys said:
I did talk the lawyer. He said that there's a bunch of cases that were transferred back to VSC and are pretty much on the shelves there. When I called the 1800 # in May, they sent an inquiry to VCS. After that I got a letter stating that "the case is under additional review" and if I don't hear from them in 6 months ( by November) I should call them again. So I'm waiting. Funny how there wasn't an LUD on my case in over 2 years!
:confused:

I know, its amazing how USCIS works. Its just a black box, no one on the outside really know how it work.

I have seen (on other threads) folks are wondering why they have so many LUDs with out any status change, and contrary to that in your case even though there is activity there is not status change/LUD.

Sorry buddy, dont know what to tell you. May be Guru's can reflect some light on this.