Where are standalone I-130 processed?

dhlunar

Registered Users (C)
Per the instructions of the I-130 a standalone application (without an I-485) for an immediate family member needs to be sent to the Chicago or Phoenix lockbox based on the state of the petitioner. What service center then processes the I-130? On the processing timeline graph on the USCIS website it shows only the Vermont Service Center for a USC filing a standalone I-130 for a parent, but I though I read somewhere that this is now being handled by NBC. Also, the graph shows Vermont is at 5.3 months and nationally it is 6.6 months but the goal is 5.0 months. Is it really taking over 5 months to approve a standalone I-130 at this time?

For citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.You can find the information here.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-

client relationship with Law Firm.

Per the instructions of the I-130 a standalone application (without an I-485) for an immediate family member needs to be sent to the Chicago or Phoenix lockbox based on the state of the petitioner. What service center then processes the I-130? On the processing timeline graph on the USCIS website it shows only the Vermont Service Center for a USC filing a standalone I-130 for a parent, but I though I read somewhere that this is now being handled by NBC. Also, the graph shows Vermont is at 5.3 months and nationally it is 6.6 months but the goal is 5.0 months. Is it really taking over 5 months to approve a standalone I-130 at this time?

Thanks. I know my wife needs to submit a copy of her naturalization certificate and a copy of her birth certificate for both I-130's and a copy her parents marriage certificate (with an English translation) for her dad's I-130. However, my question was once she sends them to the Chicago lockbox, what service center are they sent to? NBC, VSC, CSC, TSC, NSC?