when H1 visa stamping is in administrative processing how long H4 visa dependent can stay in US

smithare

i am on H4 visa its valid until 2015 december.
my husband has H1b visa valid until 2015 december. he went to india for 10 days visit and he went for the visa stamping , but he did't get visa stamping , consulate officer said we need some administrative processing and they gave pink slip with 221(g)6(c)1.
now my Question is when my husband H1b visa is in administrative processing how long i can stay here in US with H4 valid visa.

You can stay on H4 until the your I-94 date as long as your husband's H1 remains petition remains valid.

H4 issues

i am on H4 visa its valid until 2015 december.
my husband has H1b visa valid until 2015 december. he went to india for 10 days visit and he went for the visa stamping , but he did't get visa stamping , consulate officer said we need some administrative processing and they gave pink slip with 221(g)6(c)1. ( but my husband NEVER MISREPRESENT OR FRAUD)at the interview time dos said ,current job and current employer everything looks good, but they need some more information about previous employers company it has some issues so they need some administrative processing (3 years back my husband had another employer, we never had any problem with the employer everything is uptodate)
after 3 months of interview my husband received his passport but it is not stamped or rejected. it looks like before he went to stamping.now he is on the way to apply for waiver with atorney lawer.
is there any possibility to get the waiver approval.
my Question is when my husband H1b visa is in administrative processing how long i can stay here in US with H4 valid visa.