When can a 485 approval expected

chinnu2004

Registered Users (C)
Situation is like this

Consider the EB3 situation. The Current date was 11/2001 in two months back. Now last two months it is Unavilable What would be the case 10/2001 people are they can expect the I-485 approval. Or they have to wait till it get date as more than 11/2001. Here I am trying to say Mr A is eligible 2 months back now is he eligible to get approval of I-485 ang get the GC.

Please clarify this. I have been seing the EB3 moving further and going drastically backword.

Thanks inadvance for clarifying these.

No, "unavailable" means there are no EB3 immigrant visas available at all for Fiscal Year 2008, no matter what the priority date. I hope this answers your question.

No. Sorry for confusion.
Since already Mr A is eligible two months back. Fortunatly if the visa numbers for Sept moved to 09/2001. That means Mr A is already once beome current now he is not current. In this situation is Mr A still need to wait to get visa numbers for the month 10/2001.
Hope this time i did not confuse.

No. Sorry for confusion.
Since already Mr A is eligible two months back. Fortunatly if the visa numbers for Sept moved to 09/2001. That means Mr A is already once beome current now he is not current. In this situation is Mr A still need to wait to get visa numbers for the month 10/2001.
Hope this time i did not confuse.

yes He needs to wait until his priority date becomes current.