What's the difference between original approval notice and courtsey one?

Sep1_TSC485

Registered Users (C)
I received the approval notice yesterday. It is expected that the attorney office should receive the original one, but till today it doen't arrived in yet. I am suggested by attorney that I should bring the original one for passport stamp. From the approval notice myself received, it doesn't show anything like word "courtsey copy", so I wonder if this is the original one. Is there any obvious difference between original approval notice and courtsey one?

No, there is no obvious difference in original and courtesy copy.

You are fine with the one you received.

There is no problem in stamping with courtesy copy, they don't even care for

that.

Enjoy buddy..................

:) :)

Sep1_TSC485 said:
I received the approval notice yesterday. It is expected that the attorney office should receive the original one, but till today it doen't arrived in yet. I am suggested by attorney that I should bring the original one for passport stamp. From the approval notice myself received, it doesn't show anything like word "courtsey copy", so I wonder if this is the original one. Is there any obvious difference between original approval notice and courtsey one?

When I went for my stamping (Miami in Nov., 2004) the officer specifically asked for the Courtesy Copy because the original had the attorney's address, and the courtesy copy had my home address. He said if he took the original, the card would be mailed to the lawyer's address. Hope this helps.

How many days it usually takes to receive the approval notice in mail? My case was approved on 3/16. I made the earliest available appointment for 3/22. I am wondering what to do if the approval is not there at that time?