What visa would be best for me and my fiancé

Johnnie w

I've been looking around a little and I think the k-1 would be a good fit for me and my fiancé. My fiancé is from Ireland and I've been a US citizen since birth. The only problem I'm seeing is that the k-1 takes 4-8 months to process if I was reading things properly. Is there possibly any faster ways to get him here with me? He's facing hard times and is running short on options. Any help and advice is greatly appreciated. TIA

Unfortunately there’s no such thing as quick or fast when it comes to immigration. It’s a process which has to take its course.

Would it be possible for my fiance and I to become legally wedded and apply for the k-3? I'm new to all this and I'm at a complete loss. I read the k-3 allows for the spouse to live in the US while the visa is being processed. Does that mean we have to be wedded before he comes to the US? or can he "visit" both of us wed each other, then apply for the k-3

Would it be possible for my fiance and I to become legally wedded and apply for the k-3? I'm new to all this and I'm at a complete loss. I read the k-3 allows for the spouse to live in the US while the visa is being processed. Does that mean we have to be wedded before he comes to the US? or can he "visit" both of us wed each other, then apply for the k-3
K-3 is obsolete; nobody gets it anymore. You will get the immigrant visa directly.