what to do pending Parole if I485 approved

sbabunle

Registered Users (C)
Couple months ago I applied for parole I-131. As you guys know
I got my green card approved. Now do I need to do do anything
with this I-131? Do I need to withdraw it?

thanks
babu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody in this forum did a stop payment. May be you can try that. As you know they don't care if it is not about money. So try to enjoy your life and have some peace of mind. I know habits die hard, so you keep coming back here and develop an itch to post.

Did you get your approval on 03/23/2007 or 08/23/2007?

Dont try a stop payment. The person who did that posted back saying that it backfired badly and later he had to pay both the fee and the penalty. Just forget about it and relax. Dont try and do anything.

Somebody in this forum did a stop payment. May be you can try that. As you know they don't care if it is not about money. So try to enjoy your life and have some peace of mind. I know habits die hard, so you keep coming back here and develop an itch to post.

Did you get your approval on 03/23/2007 or 08/23/2007?

I don't want to do stop payment anyways :) Infact I paid it with credit card so its already taken ( Nope I dont want to dispute it either :) )

I was wondering if I need to withdraw it explicitly.

thats right I got it on 08/23

I know some one did stop the payment and he end up paying 30$ more kind of penality.. so he lost another 60$ for 2 EAD's

Don't ever do that. enjoy the freedom

I know some one did stop the payment and he end up paying 30$ more kind of penality.. so he lost another 60$ for 2 EAD's

Don't ever do that. enjoy the freedom

I know. What I said was in jest. See, What INS is doing to people's life. Now Babu can't stop coming to this corner and rant about a non-existent issue. He might as well do a stop payment and have some more fun.

That was me folks !!

I paid 60$ bucks more because of the trial I made.

But Babu had a different question.

Babu: You need to send in a letter ,attaching a copy of your application notice and the GreenCard . It is no harm if you don't but they told it would be appreciated.

what to do pending Parole if I485 approved Reply to Thread

babunle,

Don't do anything an thig with your AP. Just keep it in safe file and present it at the time of Citizenship application - if they ask for. From now on wards, you need to carry our GC when ever you leave the country and return to USA within 180 days. Present it at the immigration, and you will be allowed to come in.

If you are travelling for more than 180 days, better to apply for AP (though you have a GC). Otherwise, they may not allow you into the country.

I am not an attorney and this is based on experience of my friends.

Regards

sail1