What should my family do about this.

AKingsDaughter7

My family arrived into the United States about five and half years ago as visitors. According to my mother, my father had a B-1 visa, and the rest of us had a B-2 visas. My mother said, our relatives were supposed to sponsor my father, so he may get a work permit and start off from there. But those relatives went bankrupt. My family has no status at the moment. My father left to Canada, because of immigration court deadline. What should my mother do for herself, and my siblings? As for me, I have applied for Asylum. While that was pending, I applied for work authorization, which was granted. I have a social security number, and a work authorization card. On the other hand, My asylum been denied. And there is a court date set for me to re-appeal my case. Can I renew my work permit? because it expires in May of this year. And how can I help my mother and siblings. My mother and I are Christians also. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, I'd really appreciate it if you have anything that is of help to us.

~AKingsDaughter7~

By the sounds of things, you're here illegally and should make plans to go somewhere else. You may also be subject to the 10-year re-entry bar when you leave.