What should I do

faitas

Registered Users (C)
Hi all...

Still I didn't receive my RFE sent on Mar'31, 2000.

I faxed them on Apr 14 and the online message changed to "

On April 15, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued"

Today is Apr'26 and still I didn't receive anything...

Any Idea. what else I should do...

My lawyer changed address and they told me that they updated their address with INS.

Contacting congress man/woman should help ??????

Talked to National Customer service center and they told me .. they can do anything before May'15

Lawyer is telling me to wait but for how long ????

Should I change the lawyer ????

Really frustrated... Plz help...

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect your mail is either lost or was sent to an incorrect address. It might got back to INS. If I were you, I would call the 800 number and verify your address, especially your lawyer's address in their system. You need to make sure the mail is sent to your lawyer's current address.

Hi dontRelyonTSC...

Thanks for responding...

Do you know how long they take to re-send it, if it is sent back to them...

What is the address normally there in the RFE to respond...

Thanks again

Did your previous message state that an RFE had been sent? This is what happened to me. First the message was RFE sent and then it changed to "The document we made, blah, blah, blah" In my case this happened because CIS did not correctly address the letter that was suppose to go to my lawyer. As a result it was returned to CIS and then resent to me, hence the reason for the stupid message.
More than likely, the RFE has been mailed to you.

Thanks w8nc for responding...

How long it took for the whole process I mean for returning back to you ...

My one is almost 26 days now.....

Really Frustrated....

Last edited by a moderator:
How long it took for the whole process I mean for returning back to you ...
In my case, it was about 2 weeks after the RFE was originally issued when I received it. However, the original letter was incorrectly addressed to Houston Texas, so it didn't take USPS very long to return it.
BTW, my lawyer has been unsuccessful at getting TSC to correct their address. For the past 2 and 1/2 years anything TSC mails to my lawyer is returned and the lawyer has never moved. I didn't know that there is a ParK Ave. in Houston. :rolleyes: