What is "we responded to your request"?

chankuk

Registered Users (C)
I got the email notification for wife, son and me. The LUDs has changed on Dec 21, and the message has also changed, showing "On Dec 21, 2004 we responded to your request for more information...."

I really don't understand it. I got the REF iussed on Dec 1, and I have prepared it. Long time ago I made inquires. Is this message for those inquries?

CSC is weird!!! Will I receive some letter about my case with wife and son? If you got the same experience please share with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends how long back you (or your attorney) made the inquiry (fax or telephone or in writing). Also, if you (or your attorney) requested congressional or senatorial assistance, then a USCIS response to that office (usually facsimile) would also be categorized under that message you received. Other possibilities are AR-11 filings for address change.

Chankuk,

I am sure, its for your previous enquiries. Just go ahead and reply to your RFE currently recevied ASAP, then your message should change to we have received your response to the RFE....etc..

I also got this message for me and my wife.
Im pretty sure that this is because of the inquiries we made.
We made 3 phone call inquiry each one month apart.
We also contacted our local congress woman for help regarding my case as my case is pretty old.
RD jan 2002.wac 02080XXXXX
my case is stuck in name check.