What is the real deal?

dafortycal

Registered Users (C)
Before coming to the USA, my Russian wife was a Pharmacists. She has been in the USA for almost 3 years. She attempted to get into a college Pharmacists program in Nebraska. She has 3 degrees from Russia, but the college wanted to give her zero credit for her Russian education. Which is funny, because they also attempted to recruit her to work for them doing drug research. She attended the local jr. college to improve her English, she has a perfect 4.0 GPA. She was a Masters degree, and they want her to take "intro" level classes in her field. We had all her school records translated into English, and had them evalulated here in the USA, and it still wasn't good enough, they wanted letters of recommendation from her Instructors in Russia.

I spend a week in Chicago with her, while she learned about taking some kind of test to get her Pharmacists license. She still has not taken the test that measures her English skills, but I'm sure that she will do quite well on it.

My question is, what are her chances of becoming a Pharmacists in the USA without having to go back to College for another 4 years at $24,000 a year?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

i don't understand your case exactly, but i am foreign pharmacist, and i got FPGEE exam still i need TOEFL to get the Certification in order to start the internship, if u need any help this my email:
mdjinen@gmail.com