What is the problem with TSC? Look at NSC.

mv1211

Registered Users (C)
Seems like we are doomed. NSC is approving left right and center. More approvals than one can keep count of.

TSC is sitting on its a$$ doing nothing. With all the NSC approvals the quota would exhaust soon and we will be back to retrogression. Exactly same thing happened at the end of 2004 when CSC approved all the I-485s and other centers sat on their a$$es and retrogression started in dec of 2004.

We are DOOMED!!!!

mv1211

Funny how things change so fast .....
First week or 10 days of June, it was TSC approving every case imaginable and NSC folks were complaining (look at TSC etc etc)

I wish both of these service centers get their act together and start doing sane things.

I am sure in another week or so, the trend will reverse and TSC would be the leading approver :D :D

Irony :)

Seems like we are doomed. NSC is approving left right and center. More approvals than one can keep count of.

TSC is sitting on its a$$ doing nothing. With all the NSC approvals the quota would exhaust soon and we will be back to retrogression. Exactly same thing happened at the end of 2004 when CSC approved all the I-485s and other centers sat on their a$$es and retrogression started in dec of 2004.

We are DOOMED!!!!

mv1211

:D :D You noticed it too. I opened another thread posing the exact same question. I remember NSC folks complaining when TSC was approving and NSC wasn't. Now the tide has turned. Apparently NSC folks called the Ombudsman office and complained.

There are couple of factors contributing to this..

1. TSC might have run out of VISA numbers. I remember NSC was waiting for a batch of 10,000 visa numbers to be released before this recent wave of approvals.

2. TSC officers are inundated with people calling to enquire about their status.

interesting

Hmm....didn't know that. Well if your center is approving then you dont have time to poke around :).

So you are saying they are playing tag. I wish I could kick some a$$es to have them quit playing and get things rolling but for now its my a$$ which is getting kicked.

mv

1. Does each service center has its ow quota??? Didn't know that? Where did you hear that. That seems odd.

2. Don't agree. As I can't believe desi or any GC seeker would be less anxious at that center than at TSC. So call volume should be same.

:D :D You noticed it too. I opened another thread posing the exact same question. I remember NSC folks complaining when TSC was approving and NSC wasn't. Now the tide has turned. Apparently NSC folks called the Ombudsman office and complained.

There are couple of factors contributing to this..

1. TSC might have run out of VISA numbers. I remember NSC was waiting for a batch of 10,000 visa numbers to be released before this recent wave of approvals.

2. TSC officers are inundated with people calling to enquire about their status.