• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

what is the highest CN in Asia for DV-2010?

blackcat1

Registered Users (C)
Who knows what the highest case number of Asia is? or if you think yours is high, could you tell me, mine is 2010AS00026xxx(pretty high)!

In some Farsi language forum regarding DV lottery, I know somebody (A DV2009 winner) who got her visa last month. Her case number had been 28000.

Rumors say that for DV2009 we are not seeing that case numbers around 36000 are becoming current (we are in last weeks of DV2009 interviews).

My Case number is 2010AS00028xxx. Its too high i think no hope to getting 2nd NL. Only crossed finger.

In some Farsi language forum regarding DV lottery, I know somebody (A DV2009 winner) who got her visa last month. Her case number had been 28000.

Rumors say that for DV2009 we are not seeing that case numbers around 36000 are becoming current (we are in last weeks of DV2009 interviews).

I know in DV2009 case number such as 35000 became current for interview, I just wonder, what the high CN in Asia is???????!!!!!!!!
Hope mine become current the same as this year!

well mine too is 2010AS00028xxx. how do you people decide it is high or low???

Actually I have no idea, even about my own case number. I think coutry of chargeability is also important. Don't you think so?

If you read Visa Bulliten, you will see that last yeat (2009), about 1600 DV visas went to Iranians and This year this number has reached to 2700. I think this means that this year more Iranian case numbers will be current.

This is just a guess....

well mine too is 2010AS00028xxx. how do you people decide it is high or low???

Hey , My CN is 28xxx O_O ... to high ... i hope they dont run out of visas before my interview. :s

Last edited by a moderator:
hi friends,
mine is AS 13xxx , so looking at your numbders and previous dv numbers I hope to recive the second NL.

Mine is AS00025XXX. Hope will be current around March-May 2010.

All asians are lucky for the fast five years. All became current before end of fiscal year. Everybody had a chance

help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance

I remember somebody reported to a Japanese DV2010 discussion site, he got AS29xxx. I've never heard of more than this CN.

help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance

You will most probably receive 2nd letter in July or August 2010.

asia cut off number

Asia cut off number is growing very slowly

cut off number till february 10550 even less than same time of last year 11000

it started very quickly 7000 in the 1st month,
and then less than 3500 in 4 months,,,!!!!!!!

why isnt it increasing in a symmetrical way !?!??

Dear FIRO1234

Don't worry. Suppose you may have a chance, since upto now all the asian winners were lucky to be called for interview by June/July. Your case will be taken in June 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
The March cut-off for Asia is 12000. This is double the lag of the previous month when compared with last year, and 1200 ranks below last year's March cut-off.

Accordingly, I predict the April cut-off not to exceed 15500, compared to 17400 of DV2009.