What is the fastest way to get my brother in law here from the Philippines?

homsic4ph

My wife is an American Citizen from the Philippines. My mother in law is a permanent resident (Green Card Holder).

My wife wants to get her two brothers here from the Philippines. Is the I-130 the only way?

Does it get done any faster if you hire a lawyer? We do own a business and could use them as workers in our business.

I have looked into this somewhat before but wondered if anyone else had something that they could add to my efforts or situation.

Both her brothers are over 21 and married in the Philippines. Has anyone gotten their siblings over here in the U.S. and how long did it take?

My wife is an American Citizen from the Philippines. My mother in law is a permanent resident (Green Card Holder).

My wife wants to get her two brothers here from the Philippines. Is the I-130 the only way?

Does it get done any faster if you hire a lawyer? We do own a business and could use them as workers in our business.

I have looked into this somewhat before but wondered if anyone else had something that they could add to my efforts or situation.

Both her brothers are over 21 and married in the Philippines. Has anyone gotten their siblings over here in the U.S. and how long did it take?

Hi,

Yes, I think it might be better to consult a Manila-based Immigration lawyer to answer all your questions.