What is AC21???

lorestan

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
My I-140 in approved and a year has passed from my I-485/I-140 filing. I'd like to change jobs within the same area. Is it easy to exercise the AC21 option? What is all involved in the process? Please advise. Thanks

PD Nov-2001
I-140/I-485 RD is Oct-05-2004
I-140 approved after RFE
Had I-485 interview
Waiting on A numbers : (

My heart goes out to everyone who has to wait for along time for this piece of paper called GC and I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorestan said:
Hi Gurus,
My I-140 in approved and a year has passed from my I-485/I-140 filing. I'd like to change jobs within the same area. Is it easy to exercise the AC21 option? What is all involved in the process? Please advise. Thanks

PD Nov-2001
I-140/I-485 RD is Oct-05-2004
I-140 approved after RFE
Had I-485 interview
Waiting on A numbers : (

My heart goes out to everyone who has to wait for along time for this piece of paper called GC and I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beliee you have to send a letter to USCIS telling you are chening jobs according to AC21 and moving forward your new employer will the sponsorer. Make sure the new job description matches exactly the same as what it was mentioned in your original LC. You might need to get the offer letter with job description from your new employer. You may also need the copy of approved I-140 and 485 receipt notices.

Your lawyer should be able to giove you more direction on this.

No need to notify USCIS of your job change

gc-reqd said:
I beliee you have to send a letter to USCIS telling you are chening jobs according to AC21 and moving forward your new employer will the sponsorer. Make sure the new job description matches exactly the same as what it was mentioned in your original LC. You might need to get the offer letter with job description from your new employer. You may also need the copy of approved I-140 and 485 receipt notices.

Your lawyer should be able to giove you more direction on this.
As far as I know, you are not required to notify the USCIS unless you get an RFE.