What if My B1/B2 Visa is cancelled ,Does whole family Unit (applied together) visas are cancelled ?

MAUZAA

I being primary applicant applied for US Visit Visa with family (Wife+kids+Mother+Father) and got 5 years Multiple Entry in 2013.My parents visited once to US but I did'nt visited till Mar 2015.In 2015 I applied for my new born visit visa and went to US embassy in Saudi Arabia for interview and Immigration officer cancelled my Personal US visa(saying you dont have enough ties to one country) and my baby visa is not granted as well.On inquiring about my rest of family visas ,lady said ,they are all cancelled.
Now what I need to know is whether my parent's visas are also cancelled or not.My parents are in Canada and they are willing to visit US but I am not sure they may get denied entry and may suffer in future while applying again.
Please advise what is safest way to get their Visa status.

If I was to guess, most likely your wife's and kids' visas are cancelled. I seriously doubt your parents' visas are cancelled. Having said that , there is always a possibility. The only way to find out for them is to attempt to use their visas.
One question though, didn't you get any letter/document stating your visa was cancelled? Or at least a stamp on your visa saying "Cancelled" or "Cancelled without prejudice"?
What passport do you hold?

Now what I need to know is whether my parent's visas are also cancelled or not.My parents are in Canada and they are willing to visit US but I am not sure they may get denied entry and may suffer in future while applying again.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, it's mentioned just cancelled and did not label "without predudice".
Some lawyers are recommending to send emails to Embassy and check the status before traveling .
Pakistani Passport .
If my parents attempt to use the visas they might be stuck at the border and you never know how canada guys treats them while walking back from US border.
Is there any harm you think if an email to be sent to high commision from my parents side ?

Regards

BTW Triple Citizen,
How could you hold Triple citizenship ,what I know of is Dual Nationality agreement with Pakistan.Do you mean US PP ,Canadian PP and Pakistani NICOP ?
Is it possible to hold Australian +Canadian+Pakistani as well ?

Hi,

If my parents attempt to use the visas they might be stuck at the border and you never know how canada guys treats them while walking back from US border.

Regards

If your parents apply for entry at a US border crossing, they will either be accepted for entry, or if denied entry, they should have no issues "returning back" to Canada as long as they maintain authorized status there.
Border agents are generally professional and courteous.

I was born in Pakistan and then naturalised in both Canada and the USA. I hold passports of all three countries and I also hold a Pakistani NICOP, which is needed for a passport to be issued to you.

All 3, Australia, Canada and Pakistan allow its citizens to hold other citizenships. So one can hold all three simultaneously.

BTW Triple Citizen,
How could you hold Triple citizenship ,what I know of is Dual Nationality agreement with Pakistan.Do you mean US PP ,Canadian PP and Pakistani NICOP ?
Is it possible to hold Australian +Canadian+Pakistani as well ?

I mean to say US Embassy in Saudi Arabia or in Canada ,In case I email it to them ,they might wonder

whats the motive behind it ?
If visas are not stamped with "cancelled" and not expired what do you want to check?

In case I decided to email to them,Do I need to mention the details of what happened to my visa and describe the situation briefly of visa cancellation thing.

Stop playing devil's advocate here. You are keen to find out if your parents' visas are cancelled or not. Earlier I gave you a solution. Ask them to attempt to use it.
No one can guess what the consulate will *think* if you email them. The best you will get is mere speculation.

I mean to say US Embassy in Saudi Arabia or in Canada ,In case I email it to them ,they might wonder

whats the motive behind it ?
If visas are not stamped with "cancelled" and not expired what do you want to check?

In case I decided to email to them,Do I need to mention the details of what happened to my visa and describe the situation briefly of visa cancellation thing.