Hello All,
Recently I did my pp stamping in Miami, and stamping officer
didn't ask my I-94/EAD's/AP - so I didn't return any of these
documents
Would someone let me know whether it will be a problem
in receiving my GC

Thank you all for your time and info.
wac-02-144-*****

Return it to the office where you got passport stamped. Find the address/PO Box from USCIS website. Write a cover letter, keep a photocopy of I-94 (both sides) and mail it by certified mail.

dyt1

dyt1

You don't really have to submit any of them. Acording to my lawyer it is alright to even go for stamping of passport without it. It is only 1 of the Identification proof that it is truly you. All my lawyer said was, you must have a government I. D. Photo ( DL or CA ID), & the rest of the requirements.
I had my passport stamped too last week. The IIO did not even ask for it.

Thank You Bogs

Bogs,

Thank you Bogs, I was really nervous, now I can breath
hope we will get plastic card with out any problem,

Thanks again

I still have I-94 too

I recently did the stamping and the officer actually reviewed the I-94, but did not take the I-94. The stamping itself is temporary evidence that you are a Legal Permanent Residential Alien. The green card is the permanent evidence. I just plan to give the I-94 to the Airline officer for its return, next time I leave the country. They should send the I-94 back to immigration office. I assume they want it back next time you leave the U.S.

Bogs said:
dyt1
Acording to my lawyer it is alright to even go for stamping of passport without it.

I-485 approval notice specifically mentions of bringing I-94, passport, ADIT picture with you. So it does not matter what your attorney says.

Bogs said:
dyt1
It is only 1 of the Identification proof that it is truly you.

I-94 is not an ID, but it's a proof of your legal status in USA. Without that you have NO proof that you are legally living in USA.

Mayfly said:
I recently did the stamping and the officer actually reviewed the I-94, but did not take the I-94. The stamping itself is temporary evidence that you are a Legal Permanent Residential Alien. The green card is the permanent evidence. I just plan to give the I-94 to the Airline officer for its return, next time I leave the country. They should send the I-94 back to immigration office. I assume they want it back next time you leave the U.S.

I guess that's OK too, if you return I-94 while traveling. Bottomline is that, it's better to return it - sooner or later - by mail or while traveling.

I agree

I understand. If there is evidence of non-immigrant status (I-94) and immigrant status (I-551) in the same passport, you run the risk of being questioned and stripped naked.