what happened to vvvvunlucky?

Not yet.

I hope I don't need to add another 'V' to my user Id and as I had enough V's. :)

No change in my status and went to Infopass on September 18th and IO told every thing is clear on my case and security checks pending for spouse. Same IO told last time on July 3rd all the security checks completed for all three of us. Useless NSC IO responses and Local IO repsonses.
He said as per September Visa Bulletin no visa numbers available.

My file is stuck some where not moving from July 2005.

What happened to vvvvunlucky? where are you buddy?
Hope you got approved

babu

My case hasn't beeing moving since 6/2005 (when my biometrics was taken). My last LUD was 6/2005. I don't know the reason behind this. I hope NC is the only reason behind it. And my PD is always current except for only several months. I guess when you are out of luck with CIS, anything is in vain.

I am in the same boat as u. All security, background checks complete but no visa Nos available.
Spoke to IO approx 50 times, took 2 infopass appointments, 3 SR requests, 1 query from Senator.
No use !!! :mad:
Looks like we are in the pool of USCIS F**k*d up cases :mad:

count me in.
Took few infopass appointments. Called NSC nunmerous times.
Wrote to congressan and Ombudsman.

Congressman reply --> you case is in queue to be adjudicated.
At last infopass appointment. I requested her to talk to NSC and after waiting for an hour she sopke to NSC.
According to her my case is pre adjudicated, all security checks/back ground checks are clear. But there are 100s of cases before me. I was arguing with her that there are approving lot of cases filed after me. Her only response is write or talk to NSC.

Spoke to congressman's office and explained her all about my case NOt FIFO. I was explaining to her how DOS and INS are messing up things. There is no FIFO. All she says is my application is in queue and nothing she can do.

I am hearing that my case is simple, everything is done from almost 5 - 6 weeks.
But nothing happens.

In end all bloody luccccccck. Which I don't have. Sab Kismat ka khel.

Exactly

You should have realized this from my user name long time back? Isn't it? :)

Mine was also very straight forward case, but not moving for years. I still strongly believe they would have misplaced some parts of my file and look back into it when they really don't have anything to do AFTER ALL SKILLED IMMIGRANTS LEFT THIS COUNTRY/NO ONE APPLIES FOR GC.

count me in.
In end all bloody luccccccck. Which I don't have. Sab Kismat ka khel.

You should have realized this from my user name long time back? Isn't it? :)

Mine was also very straight forward case, but not moving for years. I still strongly believe they would have misplaced some parts of my file and look back into it when they really don't have anything to do AFTER ALL SKILLED IMMIGRANTS LEFT THIS COUNTRY/NO ONE APPLIES FOR GC.

Have you submitted your case to the ombudsman ? He might be able to figure out what's holding you up.

Not yet.

I would ahve submitted in July when my PD was current but I gave my 3rd FP in July and waited fro some time.

Recent Infopass was useless and telling no visas available in September.

So I was holding to send by October 1st as I hope in October they look back to see who is pending. Will send by this week.

sbabunle

I had not logged on in a while and was pleasantly surprised to see that your case has been approved! May god bring greater success to you!

hello vvunlucky
Best of luck my friend. I pray that soon 'vvunlucky' will become 'vvLucky'.

Hey Purple
Yes bro, by the grace of Lord Krishan, I made it. I'm trying to leave everything behind.
Had lot of terrible experiences because of H1B status. Thank you man. All the best.

babu.

Thanks.

Hope your wishes will come true.
I will remember you when I get our approvals.

hello vvunlucky
Best of luck my friend. I pray that soon 'vvunlucky' will become 'vvLucky'.

Hey Purple
Yes bro, by the grace of Lord Krishan, I made it. I'm trying to leave everything behind.
Had lot of terrible experiences because of H1B status. Thank you man. All the best.

babu.