What Happen if conditional GC member outsite of India?

Yashvant

Registered Users (C)
My nephew has 2 years conditional permanent GC. Is she eligible for get 10years or Permanent GC without any condition. Her mother is divorce in USA and her mother also have 2 years conditional GC same like my nephew has. My nephew is studying at here.

My question is that:

* Is my nephew eligible for 10 years Permanent green card? If yes than How and if no than Why?

Thank you

Mother has conditional gc and how did she get her green card? through marriage?
Is your nephew daughter of the guy your sister married to get the gc?
So your sister is already divorced before getting gc?

The term "nephew" is used to describe a MALE relative. The FEMALE equivalent is called "NIECE".

My nephew has 2 years conditional permanent GC. Is she eligible for get 10years or Permanent GC without any condition. Her mother is divorce in USA and her mother also have 2 years conditional GC same like my nephew has. My nephew is studying at here.

My question is that:

* Is my nephew eligible for 10 years Permanent green card? If yes than How and if no than Why?

Thank you
For Each one of them :

when did they get the green card ?
when did they got married?
Are they live in US?

Mother has conditional gc and how did she get her green card? through marriage?
Is your nephew daughter of the guy your sister married to get the gc?
So your sister is already divorced before getting gc?

doctor1 said:
yashvant bhai ,kya problem hai? batao yaar, shayad mein aap ki madad karsakta hoon..

my sister marriage with us citizen in jan 2007. before marriage she has one 8year daughter also. now they both move from india to usa at july 2008. there is near about 3 or 4 months happen, they both r not happy with their marriage life. my sister has already one daughter of first husband. she was 8 years old daughter. now a days my sister got permanent conditional GC of 2 years when she come at usa july 08. but she is not able to handle her daughter at there so we call her daughter to here at india and taking care of her till she not set in usa. so her daughter come at india and she also have 2 years same gc like her mother have.divorce process is still running...

so my question is that if my niece is at india, so is it possible that my niece can also get 10 years permanent gc? and how she get her GC? what should be do?

thanx
thank you

No she can't. only after your sister gets the gc only after then her daughter gets it.
Your sister came in july 2008 and ONLY after 3-4 months she is not happy with the husband?
But before that from January 2007 when she got married to June 2008 when she was in India she was happy with the husband?
Now she only wants her green card? but not her husband? ;)

No she can't. only after your sister gets the gc only after then her daughter gets it.
Your sister came in july 2008 and ONLY after 3-4 months she is not happy with the husband?
But before that from January 2007 when she got married to June 2008 when she was in India she was happy with the husband?
Now she only wants her green card? but not her husband? ;)

no, u r not getting me what i m saying. Her husband not like her now, and her husband leave her alone in usa. my sis still need to go with her husband instead we say no. yes, my sis love him lot but that guy dont understand. now what to do? it;s not our hand.

I don't get a good picture.
Didn't your sister send your niece to India because she couldn't take care of her in the US ?
If so, why does your niece need GC ? Whether your niece has conditional or permanent GC, she has to live in the US to maintain LPR status, whcih means your sister needs to take care of her in the US. If she thinks she can do that, then why not having your niece in the US now ? THat's much easier solution.